He looked at her. He was shocked at all the sudden revelations is just an understatement.

“And I have always observed you glancing me secretely.” She said suddenly.

“Mummaaa! Save me!” He said with another shocking revelation.

She laughed again looking at him. He smiled seeing her laugh. It made something to his heart.

“But you have to wait!” She said suddenly getting serious.

“I will!” He said sincerely looking into her eyes.

She smiled widely. She suddenly forwarded her hand. He asked at her confused.

“Phone!” she said.

He looked confused but passed his phone to her. She looked at the phone and smiled seeing the wallpaper which is of His and Ragini’s.

“You know you have many similarities with Lucky Bhai!” she said caressing the photo.

He kept looking at her.

“You both love your sisters a lot!” She said and smiled looking at him.

He smiled and looked at Ragini nodding.

“You don’t have lock!” She exclaimed.

“Not needed!” He shrugged.

“But now it’s needed!” She said posing for a selfie with him.

He smiled at the camera and then looked at her with raised eyebrow.

“Because it will have our secrets now!” she said forwarding him his phone.

He raised his eyebrow.

“What? Won’t you talk to me when I go back?” she asked.

He smiles understanding. She smiled back at him.

“When will you ask my number?” she pouted.

“I know you will tell yourself!” he smirked.

“How?” she asked confused.

“After all what you spoke till now in just ten minutes I could figure it out that you will yourself tell me!” he chuckled.

She bit her tongue and smiled sheepishly. She again pulled his phone and typed her number then ringed it so that she can save in her phone.

“With what name will you save my number?” she asked.

He smiled.

“For now it will be Miss. Cutie!” he said taking his phone and saving it.

She grinned.

“Then I will save it as Mr. Cute!” She said grinning.

He chuckles. They see RagLak coming towards them and stands up. They bid bye and go with their respective siblings.