Ragini kept looking at him with teary eyes.

“I am really sorry for entering into your life and giving lots of bad moments. I am really sorry for hurting you and Laksh. It was all my obsession and the want to have you beside me all my life. Because whenever you were beside me you always made me smile. You always showed right path to me. May be that is the reason I misunderstood your friendship to love and did lots of wrong things especially to Laksh. But that day when we spoke I realised that I was wrong all the time. That’s when I met Aadhya. She was one of the reasons for my realisations. I decided to confess everything to you because I don’t want to put you in dark. So I had to call you now here and I know only Laksh can take care of you because after the truth you will be broken. I want you to punish me. Give me any punishment. Anything you want to. I will take it happily.” He says everything and smiles lightly.

She just keeps looking at him with tears flowing from her eyes.

“Laksh!” he says looking at Laksh.

Laksh who is looking at Ragini painfully looks at him.

“Thank You so much for giving me the chance to realise my mistakes. I will be always grateful to you for the chance. If it wasn’t you I would be still stubborn and would have not realised that Love is something that cannot be gained forcefully but it should be felt by heart. And it should be from both the sides but not just one side. Thank You so much for everything.” He smiles at Laksh gratefully.

Laksh smiles at him and assures him through eyes. Both of them look at Ragini. All the time Aadhya was standing beside Shivam with her hand on his shoulder supporting him and silently watching them.

“Ginu speak something please!” Shivam pleads her.

Ragini wipes her tears.

“Is anything left that you have to speak Mr. Shivam Malhotra?” she asks blankly.

Shivam looks down and shakes his head as no.

“Thank you for telling me the truth atleast now Mr. Shivam. And Mr. Laksh thank you for putting me in dark all these days. I am very grateful for both of you.” Saying she gets up and starts moving from there.

“Ragini!” Laksh calls her and walks towards her.

He holds her hand stopping her.

“Please listen to me once please.” He pleads her.

She just nods not looking at him.

“I know how much Shivam means to you. I know if you get to know about him you will be broken. That is the reason why I hid everything from you. I am so sorry for hurting you. I really don’t want to hurt you. My intention was just to make sure that this truth shouldn’t effect your friendship. I am really sorry wifey. Please forgive me.” He says why he has to take that step and apologizes to her.

She just nods still not looking at him.

“If you are done leave me Mr. Laksh.” She says blankly.

Laksh looks at her painfully and leaves her hand. She wipes the tear that left her eye and leaves from there. Laksh holds his head not understanding what to do.

“I am sorry Laksh.” Shivam speaks coming towards him.

Laksh just nods and moves out of the house. He looks at Ragini who left driving her car. He sighs and gets into his car.

Shivam sits on the couch holding his head with teary eyes. Aadhya sat beside him putting her hand on his shoulder consoling him.

“I did it because I don’t want her to be in dark anymore Aadhya. She deserves to know everything. I expected her to be hurt but she is broken. I have spoiled everything. I was just a sin for her in her life. Why did I even enter her life?” tears flow from his eyes.

A Knot ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें