1

A/N: hiii! Welcome to the Epilouge book! This may turn into a series, who knows! If you haven't read the heartless series give that a read or you'll be very confused! Also here's your warning that this book will probably contain sensitivite topics. Okay enjoy!!

"Ready to go baby?" Colby asked me as I stood in front of the mirror, rubbing my belly. I was almost 6 months pregnant with our second child.

"I'm ready." I said and looked down at our beautiful 6 year old, "ready Mia?" I asked as she took my hand, "yep! Do I get to go see papa?" She asked as Colby took my other hand.

"Yeah! You get to see papa while mommy and daddy go to the doctors!" I said happily as she jumped up and down. "Yay!!! Papa!!" She yelled as Colby chuckled.

Today Colby and I were going to a doctor's appointment, so we were going to take Mia to hang out with my dad. He and Michelle moved out here a couple months ago after a lot of convincing. They actually ended up getting married a couple years ago which was very bittersweet.

I was happy for them, but I wasn't exactly the happiest that Stephanie and I were technically sisters now.

"Cor?" Colby asked, breaking my thoughts, "sorry, what's up?" I asked and shook my head as he chuckled, "can you tell your dad we are on the way?" He asked as I nodded, "yeah, Mia honey is there anything you want to do at papa's?" I asked and looked back at her as she smiled at me with a toothless grin, "hmmmmm I wanna swim!" She said and kicked her legs as I chuckled, "why am I not surprised?" I asked and scrunched my nose at her.

I texted my dad to tell him we were on our way and that Mia wanted to swim. He probably already knew that second part though because she was a literal fish.

Last year we took her to swimming lessons and she was the youngest in the group but she somehow managed to be the best swimmer. I could honestly see her being an Olympic gold medalist in the future.

"Mommy, can you ask papa if he will bake with me?" She asked quietly as I smiled, "yes, sweet girl. I'm sure he would love to bake with you." I said and smiled fondly, remembering when I was a kid and we would sneakily bake cookies while my mother was at work.

"How are you feeling?" Colby asked and took my hand as we drove down the road, "a little nervous..I don't think that will ever go away though." I breathed out as he pulled my hand to his lips. "I know, but I'm always going to be here for you. We'll get through this together." He said quietly as I nodded and let out a breath.

It took a long time to be able to even try to get pregnant, since I was still traumatized by the miscarriage. Every day in the first trimester I would wake up screaming, having attacks from the memories of the night we lost the last baby.

PTSD was still a major demon in my life.

It always would be.

Thankfully though, not a lot has happened in the last five years. At least not a lot of bad things.

Everyone still lived together in the traphouse, but things have changed a little bit.

Sam and Kat got engaged a couple months ago, which was so exciting. Jake and Tara got a dog together, which basically made them parents. Devyn and Corey dated again for a little while but ended up breaking up again, but don't worry, they're still best friends.

As for Colby and I, we have been good. Colby's career really took off after the YouTube show. He and Sam have been really busy trying to keep up with the demand from the fans. They still loved what they were doing though.

My album did actually really well and I ended up releasing another one. I went on a few small tours, but eventually had to put that part of my life on hold since we were expecting another little bundle of joy.