He'll Stop at Nothing (Dad!Khal Drogo, reader)

The moment Drogo woke that morning, he knew something was amiss. He could sense it and as he was tightening his bracers, his senses were confirmed. "My Khal!" one of the Riders exclaimed as he rushed into the tent, "It's Y/N! Your child is missing! Taken!" Drogo froze in place as the words registered in his mind. Who would dare take the child of the Great Khal?! Whoever it was certainly had a death wish.

Drogo finished preparing himself and stalked from his tent. He had a look of pure determination etched on his severe features. He was going to find you. He would stop at nothing to rescue you. You were his child. His pride and joy. Yes, his new Khaleesi would bear his children someday as well, but you were his first. He would always protect you.

"Where did they go?" Drogo asked after pressing a kiss to Daenerys' forehead and mounting his horse. One of the Riders replied quickly which way it looked like you'd been taken and the group set off. Judging by the tracks and evidence of a struggle, Drogo knew you were fighting with everything you had. The thought made him smile.

For three days, Drogo looked for you. He barely rested or ate. He only stopped to rest the horses. He was going to find you and bring you home. He had no idea your captors would make it so easy to find you after only three days. Their announcement of your capture came in the form of a celebration. A party so loud it carried on the wind right to Drogo.

Drogo wasted no time in hurrying toward the ruckus. Even if you weren't there, there would at least be a raiding that night. Drogo pulled up short when his eyes found you. Your lip was caked with dried blood, but you otherwise seemed unharmed. You were dressed in regal garments although the look you gave everyone around you told him that what you wanted to say was decidedly nasty.

Drogo scanned the scene in front of him. Next to you was someone around your age, also dressed up. Beside them was a man wearing a crown. A king, Drogo supposed. The younger person next to you looked uncomfortable while you held your head high. Even without knowing the Common Tongue, Drogo could figure out what was going on. A wedding. Your kidnappers were forcing you to wed. As realization dawned on him, Drogo saw red. His enemies would regret crossing him.

With a loud battle cry, Drogo charged into the wedding with his Riders right behind him. He had one goal. Get you out. Enemies came at him from all sides, but he and the Blood Riders were quick to cut them down. There would be no survivors that night if he had anything to say about it.

When he finally reached you, you were smirking. You turned to the two royals. "I told you he'll stop at nothing to find me," you taunted, although you weren't sure if they understood you. Drogo turned to the king first, his sword raised. You reached over and placed a hand on his arm.

"My khal, I wish him to suffer. It was he who ordered his men to take me. He who ordered this wedding and he who struck me. I say we drag him behind my horse for a while before I cut off his hands." Drogo growled, baring his teeth. "You dare strike a member of my khalasar? My child?!" he roared, making your captor flinch. Even for those who didn't understand the language, they could tell Drogo was furious.

Drogo turned his eyes on the youth next to you. The young one looked ready to die right then and there, just from the look. "My khal," you spoke again, softer this time, "Father...This one is not to blame. It was not their idea. They were forced just as much as I. I do not believe punishment is required here." Drogo looked between you and the young royal and huffed. As badly as he wanted to hurt them, you spoke with wisdom beyond your years and he would listen to you.

Drogo offered his hand to help you up and you smiled. When you were standing, Drogo pulled you to him in a tight embrace. "I am not hurt, Papa. He hits like a child. Khaleesi's pale brother hit harder than he does." Drogo chuckled deeply. "Can we return home now?" With a nod, Drogo ordered his Riders to tie the king up. He would decide his punishment when you returned to the rest of the khalasar.

You mounted your horse before turning to the royal you were nearly forced to wed. In broke speech, you said to him, in the Common Tongue, "You are...fortunate. The Khal will spare you. Return to your land and never let me see you again." The royal nodded and scurried away from you. Drogo, who could understand the Common Tongue even though he could hardly speak it, smiled at you again. "Come, my child, let us return home. There will be a feast in your honor tonight!"