An Apology? (Brother!Ramsay Bolton x Sister!reader)

(Obviously no incest. Y'all know how I work by now XD)

Ramsay Bolton did not apologize. Ever. It just wasn't in his personality. He did exactly what he felt was needed to get what he wanted. He was ruthless and he enjoyed every minute of it. There was only one person in the entire world Ramsay would ever actually behave himself for. You, his younger sister.

You were another legitimized bastard of Roose Bolton with a different mother than Ramsay. You and Ramsay had grown up together even so and he was fiercely protective of you. The problem was that you doted on your father so, when Ramsay killed him, Walda, and the baby, you were furious with Ramsay. Your brother hated seeing you angry or even a little upset so he did the one thing he swore never to do.

"I'm sorry," you stated staring at him, "What did you say?" Ramsay's lips turned down into a frown. He hated repeating himself. "I will not say it again, Sister." You had a feeling he was probably manipulating you, but you considered the fact that he never apologized and you caved. You loved your brother after all and you had no right to Dreadfort or now Winterfell unless Ramsay gave it to you whenever he died so you felt at least somewhat safe.

"I accept your apology, Ramsay. Now, what are we going to do about your escaped bride? You know she went North, to Jon Snow. There is nowhere else for her to go." Ramsay smiled. Your strategic mind was something that Ramsay appreciated. "Not to worry, Y/N. I have more than enough men to handle the bastard. Sansa shall be returned to me soon enough. And then, when Sansa has borne me a child, we shall have to arrange a marriage for you with another Northern House. Soon, the last of the Boltons shall control all of the North." You rolled your eyes and shook your head fondly. While you didn't always enjoy the way Ramsay did things, you were always happy to see him happy. If only you had known what would happen.

*time skip*

You watched from the window in your chambers as the battle raged on below. Ever the overprotective older brother, Ramsay had refused to let you join him on the battlefield. So all you could do was watch and wait. For a while, it looked as though Ramsay would indeed conquer the ragtag army Jon Snow had acquired. But then, another army charged the battlefield and you were forced to watch as your brother's army was defeated and he was dragged off, beaten and bloodied, to who-knew-where.

You heard voices and noises outside your chambers but thought it best to stay silent. You didn't know what they would do to you when they found you. To your surprise, it wasn't a bannerman who found you, nor a Wildling. "These are her chambers," a familiar voice spoke just outside before the door opened. "Sansa?" you asked in surprise. "Y/N, thank the gods. Are you alright?" Your brows furrowed in confusion. "Of course. Why shouldn't I be?" Sansa wrapped her arms around you quickly. "I was worried Ramsay might hurt you for being so kind to me." You almost laughed.

Yes, you had indeed been kind to Sansa. You liked her for the most part. But what Sansa didn't seem to understand was that Ramsay had never and would never harm you. You never gave him cause to. "I assure you, I am quite alright. A bit shaken, but otherwise, perfectly fine." You finally let your gaze land on the man who had entered the room with her.

"Jon Snow, I presume," you greeted with a small curtsy. No need to make him angry already. Not until you knew where your brother was and what would happen to him. Jon was watching you warily. "Your brother is to be executed." If he was watching for your reaction, you were going to disappoint him. You kept your features neutral. "I thought as much...may I see him before it is done? He is the only family I have left after all." From all the rumors, you knew family was a soft spot for the young man so you weren't surprised when he nodded and told you Ramsay was in the kennels.

You made your way down with Sansa hot on your heels. At the entrance to the kennels, you turned to her hoping you looked pleading enough. "Please, may I speak with him alone? I-I need to hear his dying wish and to tell him just how angry I am that he killed our father. I would not wish for you to hear it." Sansa looked reluctant at first, but she let you go on alone anyway. "I will be right here if you need me." A grateful and nod later, you were heading into the depths of the kennels alone.

"Ah, Sister. It is good to see they have not thrown you in here as well." You crossed your arms over your chest. "They are going to execute you." Ramsay scoffed. "And what? You came to see me off?" You shook your head. "I came to tell you that I will, no matter what, avenge you. I will take Winterfell and the North back for the Boltons." Ramsay smirked at you. "I always knew you were a true Bolton, dear Y/N. Now go on. Act the part and strike when the time is right."

You nodded and left him. Sansa was still waiting so you smiled at her. "Thank you, Lady Sansa. W-When will the execution take place?" Sansa grimaced a little. It was obvious she didn't want to discuss it with you. "Please?" you asked. "Now. I told Jon to let me handle it." With that, Sansa wandered into the kennels. It wasn't until a few moments later that you realized what she meant. You heard the sounds of Ramsay's hounds baying and barking. You heard Ramsay's screams and cries of agony. She fed him to his own hounds.

Rage, white-hot and blinding, filled you. Ramsay had probably deserved death for his betrayal but that? He wasn't even given a proper execution. Instead, he was fed to his dogs like a wounded animal. They would not get away with it. You swore on the Bolton name. You would exact revenge for Ramsay and your father. After all, they may have killed the "Mad Dog", but a new, more ferocious beast was awakening in you. House Stark and Jon Snow would soon know the true meaning of betrayal and fear.