IMPORTANT!!!!!

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to say that requests are OPEN!! As always, I will only be accepting 15 requests from Wattpad. Please make sure to follow my request guidelines below. Pay extra attention to those in bold.

I currently accept requests for:

*Supernatural (Any character in more than one episode except Chuck/any character introduced in season 15. I will also write for Henry Winchester even though he was only in one episode.)

*Harry Potter Universe (Teen!Tom Riddle, Fantastic Beasts Era, Marauders Era, Golden Trio Era, and Next Generation)

*Tolkien (The Hobbit and LotR)

*Game of Thrones (SHOW characters only! I will not write for Lyanna Stark, Rhaegar Targaryen or Arthur Dayne though as the little we saw of them, I wasn't able to get a lot about their characterization/personalities.)

Before sending in a request, please make sure to read all the guidelines. I do not want to have to delete a request.

*Please send requests via DM. I will LOSE requests if they are put in the comments section or posted to my profile.

*I write reader inserts (x reader), no OC unless it's one of my original ideas.

*I try not to put specific physical details about the reader in one-shots so it applies to everyone. The exception would be if the reader is part of a certain family/house (e.g. House Stark)

*I do not write smut. I'm just not comfortable writing it. I will also NOT write about abortions, miscarriages or anything that glorifies drug use.

*Concerning mainly GoT requests, I am not comfortable writing incest. Meaning I will not write the reader in an incestuous relationship.

*I try to write gender neutral stories, but feel free to request a specific gender. (Male or female. Please no trans, gender queer, gender fluid, or non-binary!readers. I DO NOT WANT TO MISIDENTIFY OR MISREPRESENT THE COMMUNITY! I have written one gender fluid reader and made a mess of it...my goal is not to offend anyone through misrepresentation.)

*I will write AUs and song-fics

*I will NOT write romantic pairings for adult/child, student/teacher, doctor/patient(where the doctor is actually the patient's doctor)

*PLEASE give me a plot to work with. Don't ask me "Can you write (character name)?" I need a plot. If there is little to no plot, I will not write the request. This isn't me being mean. It's to try and finish requests more quickly.

*Please do NOT send me a request that you've sent to another writer unless they rejected your request. I do not want to take away from another writer.

*Please be prepared to wait for your request to be filled. I am a wife and mother so life gets a little crazy sometimes.

*I will let everyone know when I add a new fandom.

*I reserve the right to refuse ANY request

*Above all, please be polite.

Thanks to all of you and I look forward to your ideas. 

Requests OPEN: August 24 2022