Please Read!!

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

Hello again, lovelies! It is that time of year! Requests are open. My guidelines are listed below. Please be sure to follow ALL of them! If the guidelines are not followed, I will not accept the request.

Before sending in a request, please make sure to read all the guidelines. I do not want to have to delete a request. Pay special attention to the guidelines in BOLD! Failure to follow those will result in automatic refusal of your request.

*Read my fandom list below first. I don't want to have to turn down a request because I don't write for that fandom/character.

*Please send requests via PM OR post to my profile! If you post them in them comments, I will not write them! I am not always notified when I receive comments and I don't want to not see/have to hunt for/lose track of a request because it wasn't sent to the proper place.

*I write reader inserts (x reader), no OC unless it's one of my original ideas.

*I try not to put specific physical details about the reader in one-shots so it applies to everyone. The exception would be if the reader is part of a certain family/house (e.g. House Stark)

*I do not write smut. I'm just not comfortable writing it. I will also NOT write about abortions, miscarriages or anything that glorifies drug use.

*Concerning mainly GoT requests, I am not comfortable writing incest. Meaning I will not write the reader in an incestuous relationship.

*I try to write gender neutral stories, but feel free to request a specific gender. (Male or female. Please no trans, gender queer, gender fluid, or non-binary!readers. I DO NOT WANT TO MISIDENTIFY OR MISREPRESENT THE COMMUNITY! I have written one gender fluid reader and made a mess of it...my goal is not to offend anyone through misrepresentation.)

*I will write AUs and song-fics

*PLEASE give me a plot to work with. Don't ask me "Can you write (character name)?" I need a plot. If there is little to no plot, I will not accept the request. This isn't me being mean. It is to try and get requests done more quickly.

*Please do NOT send me a request that you've sent to another blog unless they rejected your request. I do not want to take away from another writer's blog.

*Please be prepared to wait for your request to be filled. I am a wife and mother so life gets a little crazy sometimes.

*I will let everyone know when I add a new fandom.

*I reserve the right to refuse ANY request

*Above all, please be polite.

Thanks to all of you and I look forward to your ideas.

Fandoms I am accepting requests for:

Avengers

Guardians of the Galaxy

Game of Thrones (Show characters only! All seasons!)

Harry Potter(Almost all Golden Trio Era, Marauders' Era, Fantastic Beasts, Next Generation, Teen Tom Riddle)

Tolkien (Hobbit and LotR)

*I AM NOT ACCEPTING SUPERNATURAL REQUESTS THIS TIME! I am completely behind on season 15 and I've been really good about avoiding spoilers so far.

I look forward to seeing all your ideas! Lots of love!

-Meg

Requests Open: February 16th, 2020