Requests

Popular opinion said that I should scrap all the old requests and start new! So...

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 

However, there are a few changes now. Please make sure to read all the guidelines, paying close attention to the ones in bold. I don't want to turn a request down because it didn't follow the guidelines.

Here are the new guidelines:

*I will write for Harry Potter(Fantastic Beasts, Marauders' Era, Golden Trio Era, Next Generation), Tolkien(Hobbit and LOTR), Game of Thrones, and SPN (please no spoilers for season 15!)

*Please send requests via PM. Please do not post them on my profile or in the comments of the books. I will most assuredly lose them as I have in the past.

*I write reader inserts (x reader), no OC unless it's one of my original ideas.

*I try not to put specific physical details about the reader in one-shots so it applies to everyone. The exception would be if the reader is part of a certain family/house (e.g. House Stark). Then I might mention something about having Stark grey eyes or something like that.

*I do not write smut or incest. I'm just not comfortable writing it. I will also NOT write about abortions, miscarriages or anything that glorifies drug use.

*You can request male, female, or gender neutral readers. I'm not confident enough in my ability to write any other gender and I do not want to misrepresent or offend anyone.

*I will write AUs. No song-fics this time.

*Please give me a plot to work with! Don't ask me, "Can you write (character name)?" I need a plot. If there is little to no plot, I will not write your request. This isn't me being mean. It's to try and get requests finished more quickly.

*Please do NOT send me a request that you've sent to another blog unless they rejected your request. I do not want to take away from another writer.

*Please be prepared to wait for your request to be filled. I am a wife and mother life gets a little crazy sometimes.

*I am only accepting 15-20 requests from Wattpad. If one fandom begins to look like they are taking over, I will close requests for that fandom to give the others a chance to get some love.

*I reserve the right to refuse ANY request.

*Above all, please be polite.

Thanks to all of you and I look forward to your ideas. You are all so amazing! Lots of love!

-Meg