NOTICE: REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

That's right, requests are open again! As usual, please follow my guidelines below when sending in your request! I will only be accepting 15 requests from each of my writing blogs and Wattpad for a total of 65 requests!

You can request for the following fandoms:

* Game of Thrones

*Supernatural (Any character that has been in more than one episode between seasons 1-14 except for Chuck. I cannot write him. Also, Henry Winchester may be requested even though he was only in one episode)

*Tolkien (The Hobbit and LotR)

*Harry Potter (Fantastic Beasts, Marauders' Era, Golden Trio Era, Next Generation, and teen!Tom Riddle)

Here's a refresher for my guidelines:

Before sending in a request, please make sure to read all the guidelines. I do not want to have to delete a request.

*Please send requests via PM so I can keep better track.

*I write reader inserts (x reader), no OC unless it's one of my original ideas.

*I try not to put specific physical details about the reader in one-shots so it applies to everyone. The exception would be if the reader is part of a certain family/house (e.g. House Stark). Then I might mention something about having Stark grey eyes or something like that.

*I do not write smut. I'm just not comfortable writing it. I will also NOT write about abortions, miscarriages or anything that glorifies drug use.

*Concerning mainly GoT requests, I am not comfortable writing incest. Meaning I will not write the reader in an incestuous relationship.

*I try to write gender neutral stories, but feel free to request a specific gender. (Male or female. Please no trans, gender queer, gender fluid, or non-binary!readers. I DO NOT WANT TO MISIDENTIFY OR MISREPRESENT THE COMMUNITY! I have written one gender fluid reader and made a mess of it! I don't want to offend anyone through misrepresentation!)

*I will write AUs

*Please give me a plot to work with! Don't ask me, "Can you write (character name)?" I need a plot. If there is little to no plot, I will not write your request. This isn't me being mean. It's to try and get requests finished more quickly.

*Please do NOT send me a request that you've sent to another blog unless they rejected your request. I do not want to take away from another writer's blog.

*Please be prepared to wait for your request to be filled. I am a wife and mother and life gets a little crazy sometimes.

*I reserve the right to refuse ANY request.

*Above all, please be polite.

Thanks to all of you and I look forward to your ideas. (Also, following the closing of requests, I will be taking a posting hiatus in order to start the new requests.)

Requests open 07/30/2021