Decisions(please read)

Hello lovelies, and a Happy New Year once again! I will try to have fics for you all this week! It's a new year, a time to start fresh. My 30th birthday is rapidly approaching(next month) and life is just so incredibly busy all the time. I write when I can, but it often takes weeks for me to finish a one shot. And I'm still working on my full stories as well!(The first parts of my Twilight fic should be posted this month, the Mycroft one next month, and Geralt in March)

But now, I have a serious question for you all. It concerns requests, so I really need your input.

Should I continue pushing through the requests from last year? This will mean an even longer wait until I accept new requests. I mean, possibly 3-6 months of a wait.

OR

Should I scrap the old requests and start fresh with my new changes/guidelines? This means the old requests will be gone. You would, of course, be able to submit the request again, but I am only accepting 15 new requests per writing blog and 15-20 from Wattpad (giving me a manageable 60-65 request rather than the 100+ I've been accepting and struggling to get through.)

The choice is yours, but I need to know, preferably by Friday, January 8th. I do want to thank you all for sticking around for so long(I've been on here for 5 years, posting for 4) and for requests. Honestly, I probably wouldn't be writing any more if not for you guys. And I wouldn't have found this passion for it that I have. So thank you! Lots of love!

-Meg