Tracked Down (Jaime Lannister x fem!reader) Modern AU

You pinched the bridge of your nose as the car pulled up to yet ANOTHER one of Jaime's bachelor pads. You'd been looking for the former actor for weeks now and time was running out. How and why the hell did he have so many addresses?! And why had you agreed to take the job as his glorified babysitter?!

"He'd better be here," you muttered to yourself and exited the car. The security personnel you had with you chuckled. Sandor had been traveling with you in search the stupid Lannister. He was needed for a charity benefit that he'd promised to go to before he just up and disappeared on everyone. No one knew exactly why Jaime just left, but it lead to you being hired as his new PR rep.

You heard the giggling before you even made it to the door. Rolling your eyes, you used the key you'd been given to enter the apartment. The place reeked of booze and sex. "Out," you ordered without even looking at the other people in the apartment. Your job was to get Jaime sobered up and out of the place in the next two days.

No one moved, prompting you to look up with a sigh. "Did I freaking stutter? Out. Now!" you growled, "Before I have my friend Mr. Clegane here escort you out." One look at Sandor's face had the ladies grabbing at their clothes and practically running from the room.

A moment later, you were face-to-face with an angry Jaime Lannister. "Who the hells are you?!" he snapped. You arched a brow indicating that you were absolutely unimpressed with his attitude. "My name is Y/F/N. Your agent hired me as your new PR rep. Apparently that includes playing private detective and babysitter. Get showered, get dressed, brush your teeth, comb your hair. Be in the kitchen in 30 minutes or I will have Clegane haul your naked arse in there."

You could see Jaime's rage bubbling right under the surface. Good. If he hated you being there, he would get himself together more quickly. You'd dealt with this sort of thing before. Still, Jaime didn't move and you turned to look at Sandor. "Am I speaking another language?" you asked him rhetorically before looking back at Jaime. "Mr. Lannister, the sooner you get your act together, the sooner I will no longer be a thorn in your backside. However, if you resist or fight, I can and will make your life miserable and boring. So, I suggest you do as I say."

Jaime stared at you for a moment longer, but you refused to back down. You vaguely heard Sandor step closer to you. While he wouldn't hurt Jaime (much), he was already very protective of you. Not to mention, Jaime's agent gave him a raise to make sure things went as smoothly as possible for you so you didn't quit like the last three PR reps.

"I don't have all day, Lannister. And neither do you. We have to get you ready for the charity gala...in three days." With that, you turned and headed into the kitchen to fix breakfast. Jaime scoffed and was probably about to argue. A soft clearing of Sandor's throat must have made him change his mind because the next thing you heard was Jaime walking off in the opposite direction.

Jaime's POV

"Who does she think she is?" Jaime muttered to himself as he entered the bathroom. He hated being ordered around. That's part of why he'd tried to disappear. His agent and last PR rep had been hounding him for months about taking on a new movie role he had no interest in. It was the same role he almost always played, having been type-cast from the start. He was tired of it. He wanted to try something new. Mostly though, he'd needed a break which was something no one else seemed to understand. And now he had you to deal with.

The smell of coffee drifted through the apartment, prompting Jaime to quickly hop into the shower. While he had absolutely no desire to do as you commanded, he did want coffee and whatever else you were whipping up in his kitchen. Did he even have any more food? How long had he been hiding from humanity?

He showered, dressed, brushed his teeth, and hair. No sooner had he finished did he hear your grating voice call through the place. "Lannister? You coming or do I need to send Sandor in?" With a roll of his eyes, Jaime left the bathroom. Whatever you had cooked smelled fantastic.