The "Handmaiden's" Sister (Ramsay Bolton x fem!reader)

(WARNINGS: ANGST. MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, BLOOD, POSSIBLE TORTURE{NO ACTUAL TORTURE HAPPENING, BUT YEAH}, TYPICAL RAMSAY AND JOFFREY BEHAVIORS. NO FLUFF HERE, FOLKS. But I guess a happy ending??)

When your "sister" Shae had insisted that Tyrion bring you along to the Red Keep, you had been excited. You enjoyed new experiences, although not as much as your sister. Tyrion agreed, if only to keep your sister with him, and you found yourself doing honest work in the Keep. You didn't mind the work. What you did mind were the lecherous gazes and touches. Although none made you more uncomfortable that Joffrey.

He was a child by all rights, despite wearing a crown atop his head. And he was to be married to Lady Margaery. Both of those things were marks against him in your book. Add to that the stories you'd heard of his cruelty and you were not the least bit impressed or interested. That didn't stop him from trying and it all came to a head one night during a feast he held in honor of the Northern Lords that were loyal to him.

You could only avoid him so much that night as you were required to wait on the head table. That meant being in Joffrey's vicinity the entire evening. Every time you went near, there were small touches and little comments that no young boy should know the meaning of. And you were so focused on avoiding Joffrey that you didn't notice the eyes of one of the lords glued to you.

Ramsay was intrigued by you. There was something about you that he couldn't put his finger on. Oh, you played the dutiful servant very well. You acted demure and never spoke out against those stationed above you. But Ramsay could see something brewing behind your (e/c) eyes. Something dangerous. Something devious and he liked it. He knew he had to have for himself and Ramsay saw his opportunity when you finally pissed Joffrey off one too many times.

"Forgive me, Your Grace, but perhaps you should look to one of Lord Baelish's prostitutes to warm your bed for the night for I certainly won't." Ramsay relished in the bite of your tone. There were only a handful of people who heard your comment, but it was enough to embarrass the poor Boy King. His face grew red and the veins in his neck popped. Still, you didn't back down.

Joffrey gripped your arm and Ramsay had to force himself to remain calm. In his eyes, you were already his and no one else should be putting their hands on you. "I could have you killed for that, wench," Joffrey said through gritted teeth. You glared at him and replied that you didn't care. Anything was better than having his hands all over you. Then you said something else not suitable for young children's ears, practically emasculating the king. Ramsay had to stop himself from laughing.

Joffrey stood, his hand still gripping your arm. The rage was evident on his face as he nearly threw you at Ser Ilyn. "Ser Ilyn, remove her head." It was then that Ramsay decided to act. He stood and reluctantly bowed to Joffrey. "Your Grace, let's not ruin this delightful feast with an execution. Besides, for such an insult, the girl needs to be taught a valuable lesson in knowing her place. I volunteer to take her back to Dreadfort with me. You'll find I have a gift for...teaching unruly servants lessons."

Joffrey's eyes swung to Ramsay briefly before returning to you. Ramsay wasn't looking but clearly there was enough fear in your eyes to bring a sadistic grin to Joffrey's face. "Very well. Ser Ilyn, escort her to the cells for the night. Tomorrow, she shall be Lord Ramsay's prisoner and return with him to the Dreadfort." With that, Ser Ilyn lead you from the room and Ramsay met your gaze. There was a bit of relief, yet still fear and defiance in your eyes. Ramsay looked forward to what was to come.

The next morning, Ramsay pulled you into his wheelhouse behind him. You scooted as far away from his as you possibly could. Your eyes never left his as he sat back opposite you. For a few moments, he merely stared at you and you stared back. Only this time, you were glaring at him in defiance. Ramsay smirked and leaned over to say something. That was when you flinched.

"Ah, so you are the scared little mouse." Your eyes narrowed at his tone. "I am not a mouse, milord. But I know what you plan to do to me. I do not want to die." Ramsay sat back a little, still regarding you. He laughed lightly. "My dear, I have no intention of killing you." You scoffed before replying, "Torturing me until I long for death is the same."

"I do not plan on torturing you either." You blinked in surprise. "Why?" you asked before you could stop yourself. Ramsay pondered for a moment. "You intrigue me. You are a mystery I wish to unlock. As long as you do as I say, whatever I say, no harm will come to you. You shall be under my protection."

"I'm not a whore!" you snapped, taking Ramsay back for a moment. Then, he began laughing. "I never said you were. I didn't save your life just to have you in bed, although I wouldn't be opposed. I have other plans for you, my sweet." Your brows furrowed in confusion. Ramsay reached over and gripped your knee.

"What plans?" He smirked again, leaning closer until your noses were almost touching. He noticed a shiver run down your spine. "Revenge, my sweet. I'm going to teach you the ways to get revenge on those who wronged you. Including Joffrey. Nothing will stop you."

"Not even you?" Ramsay let out another chuckle. "If you can defeat me, I deserve to be defeated. But I don't think you'll want to. My plan goes beyond just teaching you my ways. By the time I'm finished, you'll never want to leave my side." Another shiver coursed through you, making Ramsay smile in triumph.

*time skip*

True to his word, when you arrived at the Dreadfort, Ramsay had his servants set up chambers just for you. He took you down to the dungeons, scaring you half to death with the many devices of torture down there. He watched your face as you took everything in. You were curious and that scared you even more than the devices themselves. But Ramsay wasn't going to give you time to adjust. He began showing you that very night how they worked and how to inflict the most pain with the least amount of effort.

That was what lead you to the moment you were in now. Covered in the blood of your unfortunate victim, breathing heavily as your (e/c) eyes met Ramsay's. He was smirking proudly, his arms crossed over his chest. You hadn't set out to hurt anyone that morning, but the man had insulted you. He had nearly attacked you when you hadn't responded to his verbal attack. After so long, you lost it.

On the outside, Ramsay looked proud as a peacock. On the inside, the man was in awe. You, this incredible woman in front of him, were not the frightened mouse he had thought. You were glorious. You were amazing. Blood was spattered on you as your chest heaved and Ramsay couldn't deny his attraction in that moment. In two steps, he crossed the room, gripping your face in his hands and crashing his lips to yours.

To his surprise, he heard your weapon hit the ground and you deepened the kiss. Whether this was love or not, Ramsay didn't know. He knew he'd never felt something so raw. So animalistic. So...intense for another human being before that moment. If it was love, Ramsay was never letting you go. You were his. Forever. 

(a/n: I gotta stop watching Deadly Women when I write Ramsay XD)