Chapter Fifty-Three: Little Do You Know

Start from the beginning

I giggle loudly as he grabs all of our stuff, with lightning speed, that was spread around the table before he grabs my hand and yanks me up to follow him.

"Some one's an eager beaver!" I tease as I try to catch up to his long strides that led us out of the library and most likely towards his place.

❀❀❀

Having sex with someone you know loves you and who you also love in return is a whole different level of amazing.

I fall down beside a glistening Aiden and try to slow down my breathing, "Wow," I breathe out quietly. We've only been together like this for two days, but every time we have sex it just gets better and better.

Especially when he starts to whisper how much he loves me in my ear while practically drilling himself into me at the same time. That definitely makes a girl finish faster and way more than once.

"You're so fucking good at that," I hear Aiden breath out beside me and I shift my head to look at him, his chest heaving and eyes closed.

I try to hold back my grin as I narrow my eyes at him, "Good at what?" I ask, mainly wanting to boost my self-esteem. His eyes snap to mine and he lifts himself from his side of the bed and moves to hover over me.

He exhales and the smell of mint and chocolate invade my senses once again. I really need to ask him why he tastes like chocolate so often...

"Good at riding me," he says nonchalantly but my cheeks flare-up, his words turning me on once again. He has turned me into a sex-crazed person, I swear.

I roll my eyes and swat his arm lightly, "I'm just average, geez." His eyes widen in disbelief at that and the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Average? Wow, my girlfriend has gone absolutely crazy if she thinks that." Girlfriend?

"Girlfriend?" I say out loud and his cheeks turn pink slightly before he rolls his lips into his mouth.

We haven't talked about labels yet and we haven't called each other boyfriend and girlfriend, but I loved hearing him say that to me. I love him, so he can call me whatever the hell he wants as long as he stays with me.

My breath hitches when he nods slowly, "Yeah. Is that something you'd be interested in?" his voice sounds extremely nervous, as if he's scared I'll say no. There is nothing that will make me leave him again.

I've already lived a life without him in it and I hated it. There is no way I'm going back, no matter what.

I can't hold back my cheeky grin, "Duh, Grey." His dazzling smile solidifies my answer and I thank whatever higher power out there that actually let this boy fall in love with me.

How in the hell did I get this lucky?

He doesn't say anything, since there really isn't anything to say, and he leans down to kiss me.

The kiss was soft. The kiss that used to freak me out since it seemed like it meant so much more, which it probably did. I used to force the kiss to become more desperate to lose the seriousness, but now I feel like I can kiss him like this forever without getting tired.

He bites down on my bottom lip and I can't help the moan that escapes me. This kiss takes my breath away even more than the desperate ones. The way he cradles my face with his hands, gently pushing me closer to him to deepen the kiss, and massages his tongue with mine drives me absolutely crazy.

I whimper when he pulls away from me and I try to drag him back to my lips by pulling his head closer but he just laughs and stays put, "Someone's an eager beaver," he repeats my words from earlier just to make fun of me.