We looked at the sales girl and she started showing different ‘pattu sarees'. I kept saying Ragini to put one after the another on her shoulder and giving my feedback. Finally we kept some ten sarees a side.

“Now it’s your choice to choose what all you liked in these wifey!” I said.

I already stole the right of her choice by selecting these ten. I don’t know whether she liked any of them. But there was always a smile that too a genuine one on her face whenever I selected one. That really made me feel that she also liked them atleast a bit. She looked everything again and selected whatever she liked. They are the ones which I wanted her to select to be honest. She will be looking fabulous in those sarees. Once done she looked at me with raised eyebrow. I smiled and nodded yes vigorously. She chuckled. Mas and papas smiled while Bhai gave me a teasing smile which I glared him in return.

“Now my clothes!” I said excited.

“Yours shopping is done already!” Bhai said.

“What? Without me?” I asked shocked.

“It’s panche and Kanduva. What will you select in it?” ma asked.

I pouted.

“She has many options but for me no!” I whined.

All of them laughed. Bhai hit my head lightly. I pouted at him.

“Chalo! For today it’s done. And jewellery and all I will look after it.” Ma said.

“Take Ragini along with you ma.” I said immediately.

“I will! Happy?” ma asked.

I smiled and nodded. All smiled. I stood up and again held Ragini to help her to walk.

“What happened Princess?” Shekhar papa asked worried as they didn’t know about her injury.

“She twisted her leg while walking papa.” I said looking at papa.

“Princess!” papa came forward to her more worried.

“Papa I am fine. Don’t worry!” she assured papa.

Papa looked at me and I nodded. He sighed.

“Let’s go. As soon as we go home we will apply some pain killer.” Janu ma said worried.

She nodded and we went out of the mall after billing.

“Don’t neglect it. Be a good girl and apply the pain killer.” I said her sternly like warning.

She nodded with smile.

“And if the pain doesn’t reduce you will go to doctor tomorrow!” this time papa spoke.

She looked at papa and nodded with smile. He caressed her head.

“Shekhar ji we should leave now. Ragini is also not well.” Papa said looking at Shekhar papa once he spoke to Ragini.

Shekhar papa nodded. He then helped Ragini and moved towards their car. She got into the car and waved to me. I waved back to her and they left. I sighed and got into the car driving back home. Bhai is driving the car which ma and papa came.

His POV ends.

Her POV

I was continuously talking and giggling when suddenly he brought his hand near to my face. I was surprised but when his fingers touched my lips I felt butterflies in my stomach. There is a different kind of feeling. I shivered a bit due to his touch. I kept staring his eyes in which I drowned like I never want to come out. His eyes. They spoke lots of emotions he had for me. Care, Possessiveness, Love. I had never felt this much happy which I am feeling now seeing the Love for me in his eyes. Our eyelock got disturbed due to his phone. He spoke to papa and we moved towards where mas and papas along with Mayank bhai are waiting. I completely made sure that I will not even give a glance to Shivam.