Chapter Thirty-Four: Wild Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry," I whisper into his ear as he shifts his neck a little so his cheek is facing me, "You always rock my world, Grey," I lick the outside of his ear, not in a cute way but a slobbery way like a dog, and he automatically groans in annoyance as he lifts his arms to wipe my spit off him.

I roll off of him, cackling at his annoyed face. He hates when I do that!

That's why I do it. Gotta show him who's in charge here.

Man, I haven't laughed like this in a while...

"You're gross, Torres," he grumbles as he gives me a death glare from the top of his bed. I get on my knees and sit on my feet as I giggle at him. He looks so cute when he's fake mad.

"Oh come on, Grey," I crawl over to him and straddle his waist that is now facing me in a sitting position. I bring my hand up to his cheek teasingly as I let him stare into my eyes, "We both know you love me," I whisper with a teasing smile.

I watch his face fall as he gives me that stupid look once again. His eyes are sparkling as he shifts his gaze to every inch of my face.

Maybe I shouldn't have joked.

I quickly take my hand off his face and remove myself from his lap and bed, "Um, I-I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get a snack! Do you-do you want anything?" I stutter as I make my way to the door, briefly turning towards him to ask if he wanted something. He has a serious look on his face and licks his lips before shaking his head no.

With that, I send him a forced smile and leave the room, exhaling deeply once I escape the tense atmosphere. Why couldn't he just joke back with me? Why make it awkward and more than what it is? The stupid look on his face has been there since Abuelita's funeral and I'm sick of it. I don't know if it's a look of pity or worry or fear or... something else, but it has to stop.

I finally make it to the kitchen and reach for the cabinet that I know they hide the good snack in. It's like they purposely made it the highest one so I couldn't reach it. These assholes.

"Need help there?"

I turn to look at an amused Luke leaning on the sink with his arms crossed over his chest. These boys like watching me struggle. I glare at him before crossing my own arms over my chest, "Yes, please!! I want the Oreos and I know they are up there, Lucas," I stated angrily.

Recently they moved the Oreos to the top shelf because I kept sneaking them when no one was looking. They let it slide for a while, but then Mason started to complain that he could never find any Oreo's, and Aiden snitched on me.

To think I let him stick his penis in me and he can't even keep his mouth shut?

Luke laughs as he makes his way to me, reaching up to the cabinet and taking a short look around it before shifting his gaze to me again, "Well, sorry I don't see them, Mariana."

Liar.

I know they have them. I glare at him before taking matters into my own hands and lifting my knee to the counter. I am visibly struggling to get my short self up there and Luke has no problem making fun of me.

"Mari, are you kidding me? They are Oreos! Get over it!!" he exclaims in disbelief. I snap my head in his direction with wide eyes.

"So you admit they're up there?"

His smile drops slightly and I can see the slight panic on his face. Caught you red-handed, Lucas.

"Ah, Ha!" I smile before returning to my mission of reaching for the cabinet. I finally get both knees up there, bringing me face to face with it. I open it to find Oreo central and I glare down at Luke, who has an innocent look on his face.