Chapter Four: Womanizer

Start from the beginning

"Hm, true. Not all of us can have amazing last names like mine," he says smiling cheekily at me.

I scoff, "Yeah because the name 'Grey' is sooo interesting," I say laughing.

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Uhh hello? My name has its own tv show that never ends. Beat that, Torres" His cup is out of his hands at this point and on the counter.

Please tell me this boy does not watch Grey's Anatomy.

I'm starting to laugh so hard at his statement that a little snort managed to make its way out of my mouth. I put my hands up in a stop gesture before saying, "Are you telling me you watch Grey's Anatomy, Aiden?"

He doesn't look embarrassed at all as he says, "It's my favorite show. Drama, heartbreak, medicine, sex in on-call rooms, and so. much. more." His palms face me as he slides it outward, his eyes following it in the most dramatic way as he says 'so. much. More.' making me laugh even harder.

Cue the snort.

I cover my mouth a little after the snort and try to play it off as a cough, then take a sip of my water with raised eyebrows turning aways from Aiden a bit more to hide my embarrassment.

I glance back over at him through my lashes, face still buried in my cup.

He's not laughing anymore.

Actually, he looks kinda dazed as he stares at me with a soft smile. A smile I haven't seen yet.

"That's a really cute snort," he says as his eyes snap open wide and he goes into immediate regret.

My eyes widen at his words and I start to nervously chuckle. Shit, I hate it when I nervous chuckle almost more than when I snort.

He scratches the back of his neck and turns to the counter facing the inside of his cup once again and coughs a little bit, clearing his throat as if he was snapping out of it.

Next thing I know he has that same smirk I saw on his face at the beginning of the night. He grabs his beer, taking a sip and making his way over to me, trapping me between his arms.

"So, are we doing this or not, Babe?"

Excuse me, what?

I give him a confused look as he leans in to kiss me. My eyes widen as his words finally connect with his action. Without hesitation, I put my hand on his chest, his really nice chest, and pushed him off me.

"Get the fuck off me, asshole!" I snap back at him, pushing my back further into the counter to get away from him.

He gives me an annoyed look. "Were you just fucking with me this whole time? What was this?"

"It was a conversation, idiot," I say, still peeved off that he thinks he can get me into bed by just saying 'so, are we doing this or not?'

Fucking asshole.

"So we aren't going to fuck?"

He genuinely looks confused.

And I genuinely want to punch him in the face.

"NO. We just met and I hate to break it to you, but it's not that easy," I say with a passive-aggressive smile as I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but it usually is," he said, mirroring a smile and protective arm stance.

"You conceited estupido! Mierda sin valor. Guapo pero idiota!" I yell at him in anger, slipping into Spanish by accident. ("Stupid! Worthless shit. Handsome but an idiot!")

He gives me a confused look. "Okay, you lost me, Torres."

"Doesn't matter, forget it. Forget you even talked to me tonight Grey because I sure as hell won't ever let you talk to me like that again."

I dump out the rest of the water then slam my cup onto the counter, hitting my wrist on it by accident. I pretend that didn't hurt like a bitch and give Aiden one last disapproving glare and make my way out of the kitchen and back to the couch.

I guess that's what they mean by that Latina fire.

❀❀❀

I hastily make my way back to the couch, still burning from my previous encounter in the kitchen.

What an asshole. Who does he think he is? Channing Tatum? Pfft, not even close, buddy. Well, kinda close.

I make it back to my seat next to Lexi and sit down rather aggressively.

"Um... you okay? You look kinda pissed," she says gently as if to not set me off.

Too late, Lex.

"I'm fine. I just wanna go." I push some of my hair that fell onto my face behind my ear and looks around at all my new friends laughing and having a good time.

Lucky them.

"Okay... let's go! I'll walk back with you. It's getting late anyway and I have embarrassed myself enough tonight, so really you're saving me," she gives me a goofy smile and I let out a laugh, feeling better already. That's why I needed Lexi to come with me to college. She calms me down.

Lexi grabs my hand and pulls me up with her from the couch. "Hey guys, we're gonna head home. Getting tired. It was a long day," She fake yawns for the extra sprinkle onto her semi lie.

Ava quickly stands up and says she'll leave with us so she doesn't have to wake us up later when she walks in.

All three of us start heading to the front door after saying our goodbyes to Luke and Mason. Passing the kitchen on the way out, a certain Grey's Anatomy fan is still in there.

But not alone anymore.

He's smiling widely down at a red-haired girl, a different one from early tonight, as she starts to trail kisses down his neck, leaving marks of her bright red lipstick behind.

He starts to breathe heavily, obviously enjoying it, as his hooded eyes make contact with mine. He slowly lets out his infamous smirk, staring right into the eyes of my retreating figure that can't take their eyes off him.

Then he grabs the girl's face and starts making out with her, quite intensely may I add.

Worst Part?

He still never took his eyes off me.

Here's the FOURTH chapter for "Because Of You"

What did you guys think? VOTE AND COMMENT!!!  I would love to know what you are all thinking and if you are enjoying the story. 

I love this chapter because it just shows how arrogant Aiden is!!

Remember this is just the beginning! Get EXCITED!

Also, I added a video of Ruin My Life at the beginning because it's the main song for this story! Pretty much encompasses the vibe I'm going for!

I'll be back tomorrow with another update!!

A million thanks,

Leticia