75.

NICK P.O.V.: The next 20 minutes of shooting were probably the longest of my entire life. I had a pending conversation with Demi and now as we got closer and closer to the end of the shootings, my nerves were starting to grow.

Why on earth did you tell her you would talk to her? Nick, that really wasn't necessary. You're an idiot. What the fuck are you gonna do now? You can't take it back!

At the end of the scenes, Jack approached me with a smile and pointed me towards the chair in the corner where Demi was sitting using her phone.

Jack: when you talked about Demi...I never thought she was this cute.

Nick: hey, she's my best friend, of course she's cute (we laughed and he shook his head)

Jack: she's very nice

Nick: she is the nicest girl in the world (I said looking at her and Jack laughed next to me)

Jack: you like her, right?

Nick: what? Of course not, we're just friends and-

Jack: and that has nothing to do with the fact that you like her

Nick: well...I'm not sure about anything Jack, I think I don't like her...not in that way

Jack: hey, we're done working for today...I think your friend's waiting for you. You should go get her (I smiled at my friend and nodded)

Nick: see you later Jack, bye

Jack: bye

I walked to Demi slowly and when I reached her side, I put my hand on her shoulder making her look at me instantly. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

Demi: are you finished?

Nick: yes, you didn't even see me act tho (she laughed)

Demi: liar. Yes, I did see you act, and if you want me to tell you a secret...I think you're the best actor in the movie

Nick: that's just a nice lie to make me smile (she shook her head)

Demi: I have no reason to lie to you. Believe me (I smiled at her and then cleared my throat)

Nick: are we going to my house?

Demi: oh, sure

Nick: (as we both walked to my car I asked her something else to make the situation less awkward) do you want us to buy something for dinner on the way?

Demi: umm, okay

Nick: what do you want to eat tonight?

Demi: pizza, is that okay for you? (I looked at her with a smile and nodded)

Nick: of course. We'll buy the one you choose

Demi: thanks, you're very sweet

All the way from the studio to my house, including the pizza stop, was kind of awkward. Neither of us spoke much until we were in my living room eating pizza and catching up on our lives.

Demi: I'm working very hard on my album...although you already know that

Nick: oh...about the song you sent me this afternoon...I couldn't finish reading it at the time, but I can do it now (I said and left my slice of pizza on the plate before picking up my phone)

Demi: oh no, don't do it! (She said quickly and I raised my eyebrows chuckling)

Nick: why not? There's a reason why you sent it to me

Demi: that was very silly. I was just trying to get your attention...I shouldn't have send it. Sorry, you don't have to read it to the end

Nick: okay, I understand. However...I seemed to feel identified with the person the song talks about...is there any logical explanation for that? (She blushed a little and shook her head)
Demi: well...there is actually...something that could be considered a reason but...I think it's better to talk about all that after dinner