49.

NICK P.O.V.: I looked at Demi after sitting beside her and we clasped our seatbelts.

Demi: I bet Phil send you to talk with me

Nick: he kind of did but I wanted to talk to you anyways...last night I called you and you closed the door in my face

Demi: oh, you really talked to me? I didn't even notice it (I raised my eyebrows at her. She was being sarcastic and I knew it)

Nick: Demi- (the plain started to lift off and I closed my eyes to resist the pressure in my head. I didn't like flying that much)

Once we were up, I glanced again at her and she raised her eyebrows briefly.

Demi: so? What you want to say to me?

Nick: I don't want us to fight and be away from each other

Demi: well, don't you think is too late for that? (I shook my head)

Nick: we are best friends Demi, I'm sure this isn't supposed to break us apart

Demi: are we Nick? Are we really best friends? Cause you fucking didn't stand up for us when Dave talked to us

Nick: what did you want me to say? He was right

Demi: yea, whatever...you just said "okay, let's end this sex thing we have and I'll take Cherry out tonight"...don't you think that could hurt me in any possible way?

Nick: why would it hurt you? We don't have any type of feelings for each other so why the hell would it hurt you?

Demi: we had a thing, whether you'd like to accept it or not, and maybe it wasn't a formal relationship but it was something

Nick: can you tell me why do you care so much? (I asked slightly raising my voice and she rolled her eyes)

Demi: you're being too loud Nick, everyone will hear

Nick: stop avoiding the topic please (she rolled her eyes again and I grabbed her face with my hand from both her cheeks) stop fucking rolling your eyes, okay?

Demi: don't touch me idiot! (she said and snapped my hand off her face) I care because we had something going on and I thought that would care about cause I think you liked it as much as I did...but then, you ended our thing and ran to another bed with our background singer! (I chuckled noticing her face slightly red and bit my lip smiling)

Nick: you think you have a right to tell me this? You're the one making public for all your closest friends and family that you're dating that shitty boxer or whatever the fuck he is

Demi: don't talk that way about Luke! He's way more of a man than you'll ever be

Nick: whatever Demi, you don't even believe what you're saying to me but that's not what matters right now

Demi: then, what the fuck do you want with me?

Nick: I wanna be like we were before, before we mixed sex with friendship...can we? Cause I remind you that we are touring together and this was our fucking dream Demi...please, what's the point in fighting? If no one gets you like me, and you know it (she chowed down on her lip)

Demi: I don't know if I wanna be around Cherry (she said with a slight smile in the corner of her lips and I smiled watching her)

Nick: well, okay. I don't wanna see that shitty boxer anyways so (I said shrugging and she slapped my arm)

Demi: stop talking that way about him! He's a sweetheart and you should get to know him

Nick: not for now, thanks (I rolled my eyes and she smiled at me making me feel better) hugh? (She chuckled and shrugged before nodding)

Demi: sure (she wrapped her arms around my shoulders through the seat arm and I smiled smelling her hair softly)