73.

DEMI P.O.V.: I thought things were going well between Bomba and I...until I heard his friends making fun of me, with me. They were making fun of how I looked and he just laughed with them. I managed to contain my anger until we reached my house and when we did, I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Demi: you are a fucking asshole (I said hatefully and he frowned)

Bomba: what? Why are you treating me that way? I haven't done anything

Demi: you haven't done anything? You haven't done anything right

Bomba: Demi...I don't understand (he said walking towards me and I shook my head pushing him away from me)

Demi: you made fun of me. Your friends were talking shit about how I look and you just laughed with them. I don't want to see you again, ever!

Bomba: listen, that's not what happened

Demi: I heard it all (he shook his head  with an arrogant smile)

Bomba: you're just looking for a reason to break up with me and run into the arms of your little friend

Demi: what the hell are you talking about?

Bomb: your friend, Nick. Do you think I'm stupid? I saw how you looked at him the night I met him, I heard what he told you about me...you must be crazy if you think I didn't realize that you wanted to sleep with him at that very moment (I shook my head, unable to believe what he was saying about me)

Demi: get out of my house. I don't want to see you again

Bomba: fine, I'll leave and never come back...you can already call your friend to fuck you tonight, I know that's the only thing that matters to you, to have someone to fuck (I slapped him and he sighed containing his anger before leaving my house slamming the door)

I dropped onto the couch and hugged my knees tightly with one hand while sending a text with the other and tears streamed down my cheeks.

Demi ~ I need you. Please come to my house ...

I regretted pressing the "send" button, but I knew there was only one way for me to stay strong and it was to call someone to stay with me for a few minutes.

Just until my head stops telling me that he's right...that I'm a whore.

The minutes seemed to be hours during the wait. Until finally, the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch drying my tears and opened the door grateful to see him standing there.

Nick: what the hell-

Demi: just hold me, please (that was all I said before closing the door as my body started to shake slightly and the tears returned to my cheeks)

I felt his arms around my shoulders and buried my head in his chest, wetting his shirt with my tears.

Nick: what happened? Did something bad happen?

Demi: Bomba and I broke up

Nick: did he do something to you? Is that why you're crying? Because if he did something to you, I swear I'll-

Demi: no, he did nothing but call me a whore and tell me the only thing that matters to me is having someone to fuck...

Nick: did anything else happened?

Demi: I heard him laughing with his friends...they made fun of how I look (I saw him as his face turned to complete anger and he rushed to the door) hey, wait! don't do that

Nick: I'm gonna talk with him, that's all

Demi: Nick, he's gonna kill you...he's a fighter (I said grabbing his wrist and he sighed)

Nick: you know what? You deserve this

Demi: what? (I asked surprised)

Nick: you deserve going through this. Demi, I tried to warn you about him

Demi: okay, you're free to tell me "I told you so" (he shook his head) you were fucking right, I should've never trusted him. But I did, and I'm a looser for it, right?

Nick: well, of course you are (I started to sob and felt his hand on my head, stroking my cheek softly) none of this would've happened if you believed in me

Demi: I'm sorry, I was just mad at you for leaving me alone at the party

Nick: when I left with Priyanka? (I nodded and he sighed) Joe already threw hands at me for it...I'm sorry, I got caught in the moment and forgot-

Demi: I existed (he sighed)

Nick: hey, it's not like that...I promise I was just...kind of starstruck (I raised my eyebrows)

Demi: are you still talking to her? Just be honest with me cause-

Nick: nah, it was fun for a night but...I didn't wanna date anyone like you dated Bomba

Demi: you never told me not to do it (he raised his eyebrows) okay, you did but...I think you were just trying to be a bitch with me

Nick: he wouldn't have broken your heart if you listened to me for once...and didn't forget you're actually, only mine (I felt my body shivering at his words and shook my head)

Demi: I thought you didn't really care about me anymore...(he licked his lips glancing at my mouth and rushed to press his lips on mine)

I kissed him back for three seconds until I realized what he was doing.

Demi: there's no fucking way! (I said pushing him backwards as he frowned) you're just like him! You too think all I care about is sex!

Nick: what? Demi, I never said that

Demi: but you fucking showed it with your actions

Nick: what?! The hell are you talking about? (He asked raising his eyebrows) all I did was kiss you

Demi: to have sex

Nick: but you kissed me back!

Demi: there you go! Blaming it on me for being a whore, right? You men are all the same trash

Nick: Demi,you're overreacting

Demi: I'm not! You all think you can kiss me and have me under you...well, new flash, you can't! (I said opening the front door) leave now

Nick: you made me come here in the middle of the night and now you're kicking me out? For real Demi?

Demi: does this look like a game? Cause it's not. Leave, please

Nick: you know what? Maybe I'm on Bomba's side. You're so...full of yourself (he said in a irritated voice and I nodded raising my eyebrows)

Demi: leave me alone

Nick: you'll come at me crying later on...and I won't be there for you

Demi: fuck you, I don't need a pig in my life! (He raised his eyebrows and nodded walking out of the house)

Nick: I just hope you feel my absence (he spit at me and I showed him my middle finger with anger)

Demi: I don't need you in my life! (I screamed to him as he walked to his car and he shrugged it off)

I slammed the door with force and screamed in a pillow, trying to free all my emotions.

At the end of the day, I was exhausted...and alone.