4.

DEMI P.O.V.: the next morning I woke up smelling breakfast from downstairs.

Wilmer: baby, wake up! (He said from the kitchen and I smiled but it faded when I remembered what happened yesterday and what would happen today)

I stood up, walked to the bathroom, brushed my tooth and did my hair in a bun.

Demi: I can do it (I said to myself on the mirror and walked downstairs to meet Wilmer on the breakfast counter eating already) hey, good morning

Wilmer: morning amor (I sat beside him and he kissed my hand) how did you sleep?

Demi: good and you?

Wilmer: me too...are you feeling better? (I nodded) that's great (he pecked my lips quickly and we ate in silence)

After eating, we cleaned together and I washed the dished while he went to the living room to watch tv, normally I would get mad at him for making me wash while he relaxes but that day it was different. I needed time to get ready to do what was the best for me.

Once I finished, I headed to the living room and sat beside him.

Demi: umm...do you think we can talk? (He sat up straight and turned the tv off)

Wilmer: sure, what happened hermosa? (I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears but I failed when I stared at him) hey, come here (he tried to hug him but I stopped him with my hand on his chest)

Demi: no, don't-

Wilmer: what's going on? You're worrying me (I dried my tears and breathed before glancing at him again)

Demi: you know I love you a lot, don't you?

Wilmer: of course I do, and I love you too...(his face turned confused) why are you saying this to me?

Demi: yesterday, when my grandma died...I realized a lot of things

Wilmer: okay, wanna tell me about it?

Demi: this is really killing me do I'll go straight to the point (he frowned and I sighed) yesterday I realized that I've never lived alone, nor been alone...it's always been you or another boys and I just- I'm not sure this is what I want right now Wil

Wilmer: I don't get it (he said worried and I swallowed and dried my tears before grabbing his hand)

Demi: I love you, and I know that you love me as much as I do...but there are a lot of things that I have to conquer alone and I can't do it if I'm always relying on you

Wilmer: you're...breaking up...with me? (He asked with teary eyes and I sobbed in my hands)

Demi: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry but I think this is for my best. You can hate me if you want, I know I'm being a bitch after all you've done for me since we met...but I need to experience a lot of things for myself

Wilmer: it's not for another man? (I shook my head and he dried his tears before squeezing my hand) I get it bonita. I understand you and it's okay

Demi: you don't hate me? (He shook his head smiling slightly and kissed my forehead)

Wilmer: I love you and this breaks my heart, but I see how it's hurting you too...and you just make me feel proud cause you're doing things for your wellbeing

Demi: I'm so sorry Wil (I sobbed and he hugged me tightly caressing my back and holding my head from the back of it)

Wilmer: everything will be okay

Demi: we'll continue being friends? (He pressed his lips together)

Wilmer: not right now cause we need to move on but...sure we will later on. You know I'm always there for you, don't you? (I nodded and he pecked my lips making me feel sadness and pain when he pulled apart) I had to

He stood up and went upstairs as I continued crying on the sofa. It was heartbreaking even tho I needed to do it. But I was hoping fate would reunite us some day. Cause I thought he was my one.

Wilmer: I'll come back another day to look for my things, okay? (I nodded when he said that, a suitcase on his hand) be safe, please (I nodded)

Demi: you too Wil (he smiled slightly at me and left the house in complete and overwhelming silence)

I spent the whole day in the same position on the couch and crying and feeling one of the most horrible pains of the world. I only moved to my bed at night and didn't even sleep. I cried the whole night too.

It was around 4 a.m. when I reached for my phone and sent Mike a text.

Demi~ he's gone...I don't know how I'm gonna do this anymore.

Mike~ what happened? (He asked at 7 a.m. and I was still awaken)

Demi~ Wilmer and I. We broke up. I can't anymore.

Mike~ yes, you can...just wait for me there. I'll meet you in 20 minutes.

I threw my phone on the bed beside me and covered my face with the sheets as I cried again.