71.

DEMI P.O.V.: things with Nick, our friendly relationship...was never again as it was before the tour. The months went by and we only saw each other a couple of times with the whole team before 2017 came. One of those times, things got a little complicated between the two of them.

I was starting to date Bomba, he was kind with me and showed me every minute how much he liked me. Nick knew we were dating and that didn't seem to bother him. We were in good terms and he seemed to care about me as always...although one night, he proved otherwise.

Flashback (December, 26th, Feb.)

I had no idea why we would all go to the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars...I'd been there before, but I never quite understood why I should do it once in a while.

When I arrived at the place, I saw that Joe and Nick were waiting for me in line to enter to take individual photos of us in the white room.

Joe: Dems! What a joy to see you again (I smiled at him and we hugged each other for a few short seconds before Nick put his hand on my waist making me look at him)

Nick: Hi Demi...there's no hug for me?

Demi: of course, there is (we hugged and everything felt very natural between us)

Phil: hey, it's your turn, you can enter

Joe: the three of us together?

John: yes, go ahead (the three of us walked into the living room and they were the first to be photographed)

I smiled watching them bond so well. Their friendship has always been one of the most beautiful things to me.

Photographer: good job guys, now...miss? (We laughed and Joe helped me onto the platform for the photos)

Nick: killin' it (he said and we all laughed as I glanced down blushing the slightest)

Photographer: do you want a photo together guys? (We all frowned and the boy smiled) well, you guys are dating, right? (He asked looking at me and Nick causing Joe to chuckle under his breath)

Demi: oh no, we're just...we are best friends, that's all

Nick: exactly

Photographer: oh, sorry guys ... I noticed you both are pretty close, that's all

Nick: well...we're best friends, that must be why.

After taking the pictures, the three of us met with the entire team and went to the red carpet. Everyone loved us...but that's obvious. "Nostalgia sells", that's a phrase that Phil's always told us since we filmed Camp Rock.

The party was fun until Nick got up from the seat next to me.

Nick: shall we dance? (He asked me and Joe)

Joe: I pass...you go if you want

Nick: Dem, are you coming with me? (I smiled at him and stood up from the seat)

Demi: yes, come on...(I laced my arm with his as he guided me to the dance floor)

We both started dancing cheerfully while I filmed him for snapchat. It was all so much fun until someone joined us in the dance floor. She was a woman that I'd already met before. She smiled at me and we greeted each other with kindness.

Demi: umm, Nick this is Priyanka Chopra...Priyanka, this is Nick Jonas (she smiled looking at him and he nodded walking towards her)

Nick: I know, it's the incredible Priyanka Chopra. It's nice to finally meet you (I frowned)