3.

DEMI P.O.V.: I dropped my purse on the bed and took my shoes off before laying in bed after arriving there really late. Wilmer made his way into the bedroom with a sandwich and a glass of water.

Wilmer: you should eat something before sleeping, you haven't eat after breakfast today (I shrugged)

Demi: I'm not hungry, I'll eat tomorrow...but thanks anyways

Wilmer: okay, I'll be back in a minute (I nodded and he left the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and started replying to a lot of messages until I got to Joe and Nick's texts)

Joe~ I'm so sorry about Mimaw. I hope you aren't feeling too sad but if you are, it's okay too. We all have our different times. Be safe and remember that she loved you like no one else. Talk to me if you need someone, love you D ❤

Demi~ thank you J...love you too 💚

I dried some tears off my cheeks and opened Nick's text.

Nick~ hey...Phil told me about Mimaw, I'm sorry...I know you're probably destroyed but I'm here for you anytime. I went to your mom's house but Wilmer didn't think it was the right timing. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at yours...love you Dem, just talk to me whenever you feel like doing it.

Demi~ hey, thank you for texting me and even going to my mom's...love you 2 Nick 💜

I bit my lip as Wilmer entered the bedroom again.

Wilmer: do you need something?

Demi: not at all (I started to change my clothes, my back at him as he laid in bed and asked him something I needed to know) baby

Wilmer: yea?

Demi: did someone go to my mom's today?

Wilmer: mmm (I glanced at him and he shook his head) no, I don't think so

Demi: really? (He nodded)

Wilmer: at least, I didn't see anyone (I nodded slightly) why?

Demi: nothing (I got under the sheets and hugged his waist trying to hold back my tears)

Wilmer: everything will be alright princesa...I love you (he kissed my forehead and I leaned up to kiss his lips with all the love I could. I stared deeply into his eyes and caressed his cheek softly) what's going on in your mind?

Demi: life's too short Wil

Wilmer: I know, that's why we have to enjoy all the time we can (I nodded and a single tear rolled down my cheek. He dried it and pecked my lips) I love you

Demi: I love you too...just please, never forget that (he sent me a confused look and I pecked his lips once more before laying my head on his chest while he wrapped an arm around my back) 

Things aren't okay anymore. What happened today was a sign and I can't keep ignoring it. I need to do what's best for me.