50.

DEMI P.O.V.: Nick and I were walking towards the hotel where we would spend the night when Cherry approached him smiling and kissed his lips for a few seconds while I rolled my eyes. I had no problem with her, but definitely didn't enjoy seeing her with Nick sharing saliva.

Cherry: hello, cuttie

Nick: hello, pretty girl (I rolled my eyes again and she smiled sweetly at me)

Cherry: I'm being rude, I'm sorry...Hi Demi, how are you?

Demi: don't worry, Nick can make you forget that there are more people in the world sometimes (I said and I immediately regretted. There was no point in saying that kind of thing, we are just best friends) I'm fine Cherry, and you?

Cherry: same. Listen, do you want to come and have breakfast with me at the hotel restaurant? (I heard her ask Nick)

Nick: sure, I'm really hungry actually

Cherry: Demi, do you want to join us?

Demi: no, thanks for the invitation but I don't want to be third wheeling...also I'm not hungry this morning (I looked at Nick and he smiled at me)

Nick: sure you don't want to come?

Demi: yes, sure, I should workout a little actually

Cherry: oh okay. Next time?

Demi: sure, I would love to (I said faking happiness and Nick chuckled) anyway, I must catch up with Kelsey...see you guys later, bye

Cherry: bye

Nick: bye, see you later? (I turned to look at him and noticed a slight smile on his lips. He enjoyed that Cherry wasn't to my liking when she was with him)

Demi: maybe, I think I have a tight schedule today...I'll let you know

Nick: great (I nodded raising my eyebrows and walked faster to catch up to Kelsey)

Kelsey: hey

Demi: hello

Kelsey: I saw you talking to Nick on the plane, what happened?

Demi: I guess we're friends again

Kelsey: that's amazing friend, you guys are like...inseparable

Demi: well yes, I guess

After settling into the hotel, we all headed to the stadium and I started working out with Kelsey, running up and down the stairs. Later, she went to organize some details of the show and Mike gave me some boxing gloves so I could discharge some energy with a punching bag that they put in the stadium.

I was concentrated hitting the bag with all my force when I heard his mocking laugh.

Nick: hey, be careful with those punches, little girl...I'm sure you don't want to hurt yourself (I glared at him and he chuckled walking to me) are you mad at someone?

Demi: it's none of your business (he shrugged)

Nick: yea

Demi: so...how was breakfast with girlie? (He released a hoarse laugh and I rolled my eyes)

Nick: it went pretty good, you could've joined us...we had fun

Demi: no thanks, I had better plans than watching you both exchange fluids while I try not to throw up

Nick: well, I get you don't like her from the way you talk

Demi: I don't like her with you, that's all

Nick: is someone jealous? (I glanced at him and walked to sip on my water before answering)

Demi: not me, are you?

Nick: no, you're the one making up jealousy scenes (I chuckled and shrugged)

Demi: it's not jealousy. I'm just concerned of your relationship with her...it could fuck the entire tour up (he nodded)

Nick: I guess so, but she's nice so I don't see her breaking my heart anytime soon

Demi: I know she is, I think you'll break her heart, that's it (he put some gloves on and started punching the bag while I watched him)

Nick: I don't plan on doing that, she's a sweetheart

Demi: nice then

Nick: it's been a while since I've boxed

Demi: you still do it like before

Nick: I bet you think you can kick my ass

Demi: I can Nick, I know it

Nick: wanna try it? (I smiled mischievously and nodded)

Demi: you'll regret it anyways

Nick: in your dreams Demetria