9.

DEMI P.O.V.: I didn't know what happened to Nick but since Joe spent that day with us, he started to act weird around me. He would only be nice and friendly with me whenever there was a camera or people watching. And it started to worry me, to say the least.

I thought that maybe he was just going through stress and let it pass for a week enjoying those very weird moments when he seemed like the old Nick again. Even tho, they didn't last more than 20 minutes.

A whole week passed and I decided to text him while we were in each of our buses traveling. It was late night.

Demi~ hey

I waited several minutes for him to answer and just realized an hour later when I entered to whatsapp...that he left me in "read". I sighed and got under the covers as sadness started to fill my body. I felt bad, really. Cause I knew that he wouldn't act this way if I didn't do anything.

I couldn't sleep that night and when I tried to find Nick to talk with him the following day, Phil told me he wasn't available.

Phil: he told me he wanted a day off

Demi: he's alone? (He shrugged)

Phil: I don't know (we were staying in our buses that day so it didn't take me too long to see what kept him that busy)

Kelsey glanced at me smirking.

Kelsey: I guess we know what he's been doing all day there (I smiled and nodded as we watched a blonde girl sneak out of his bus at the afternoon)

It made me feel miserable that he didn't reply to me cause he was busy with her so I glanced at Kelsey.

Demi: I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep

Kelsey: at this time? (I nodded) okay, call me later

Demi: yep (I entered to my bus and sat on my bed thinking that he was probably distanced with me cause he's been talking with that girl and I kind of made me feel better cause it meant he didn't  hate)

I didn't eat that night feeling confusion in my head. Everything was too confusing.

I hoped he would talk to me after that day, but he didn't. So when we were in Camden, before our show...I went to his dressing room decided to talk with him about us and breathed before knocking on the door.

Nick: come in (he said from inside and I opened the door to see him sitting on the couch)

Of course I was expecting him to welcome me, at least, with a smile...but that's not what he did.