27.

DEMI P.O.V.: I woke up early the next morning, put on some comfy but pretty clothes and a little make up before Nick knocked in my door. I opened with my sunglasses on and he sent me a slight smile.

Nick: good morning

Demi: morning

Nick: are you ready to go?

Demi: sure (I walked out of the bus) where are we going?

Nick: let's go to the restaurant next to the arena?

Demi: I hope there's not paps but okay (we walked silently to the door of the restaurant and entered quickly as we saw some people running toward us)

Nick: that was close (we walked to a door in the corner of the room, ordered out breakfast and sat there waiting)

There was an uncomfortable silence while we waited, we both glancing to the table. Once our food arrived, he cleared his throat.

Nick: did you have a good night?

Demi: (I sighed) Nick, it's okay...we went here to talk about something specifically, we don't have to do all this chit chat before

Nick: (he shrugged) I was just trying to make it less awkward

Demi: it's gonna be awkward anyways...the kiss was awkward

Nick: was it? (He asked raising his eyebrows and I shook my head smiling)

Demi: no, I-I didn't mean it like that...I liked it...I guess (he smiled raising one eyebrow) umm, did you?

Nick: you really wanna know if I liked it? (I nodded avoiding looking at him and he chuckled) yea, I did...I guess (I bit my lip and glanced at him)

Demi: we shouldn't have done that, right? (He shrugged with one arm)

Nick: you weren't drunk...was there any reason why you did it?

Demi: ummm no, I felt like doing it Nick, it's no big deal...it was just a kiss

Nick: but you're not attracted to me, are you? (I shook my head vigorously even if I wanted to scream "hell yea")

Demi: no, of course not

Nick: oh, okay

Demi: and the reason why you kissed me the other night was because you were drunk, right? You're not attracted to me neither, huh? (He shook his head pressing his lips)

Nick: why would I? We're best friends

Demi: yea, that's true...well, I guess we're gonna forget those kisses happened and go back to not being awkward, can we? (He nodded smiling at me)

Nick: yep, we can (I smiled at him)

Demi: I think I'm gonna do something in my hair

Nick: really? (I nodded)

Demi: I'm not sure what tho but I kinda want a change in my hair

Nick: yea, I heard it's a good way to close chapters

Demi: (I nodded) it is, so I'm gonna close definitely umm...Wilmer's chapter (he smiled nodding)

Nick: that's nice, proud of you

Demi: thanks

We had breakfast talking about the things we usually do and then, left to the buses again where everyone was waiting for us. Later that day, I talked with my stylists and they decided what to do to my hair, of course, I loved it.

Marissa: that looks absolutely 2010 (I laughed)

Demi: I know, but I like it, what you think? (I asked my friends as we got ready to leave to the club at late night)

Kelsey: it's like really great, it suits you a lot

Demi: thanks

Natalie: I like it, it makes you look younger

Demi: I know, it's crazy (I said smiling as I checked myself on the mirror)