54.

NICK P.O.V.: my blood was boiling a little bit when they left the restaurant and headed to the elevator. She wasn't fucking with me, she was too good at playing...if she was playing the same game I was, cause maybe she wasn't and she really is into dating that fighter.

Cherry: wanna go to my room?

Nick: (I raised my eyebrows. I had a chance that I couldn't let go) sure

We made our way to her room sharing heated kisses in the elevator given that we were alone, and stumbled laughing to the door of her room. Once we entered, I was pretty conscious and sure that, being with Cherry tonight wasn't exactly what I wanted but as a man, I had some needs that I needed to satisfy, so I closed my eyes and imagined that the girl I was going to fuck it was Demi.

I think it work until she started to talk, revealing that she obviously wasn't Demi.

Cherry: mmm, that feels good (she said while I worked my mouth around her nipples)

She had a nice body, probably of the type everyone would like to have fun with...but not me. As I grabbed her hips, it hit me again that she wasn't Demi cause she didn't have those curves that drives me crazy.

Cherry: Nick...I want you (she moaned in my ear and I undid my clothes before pushing her to the sofa behind us) are we gonna do it here?

Nick: you'll like it (I said with a cocky smirk and positioned myself between her legs before taking off her panties and throwing them to the floor beside us)

As I was breaking the silver package I remembered Demi again and hurried to get inside of Cherry making her moan slightly under me. She felt good, but not amazingly, so I knew I had to work more on it.

Cherry: baby, you feel amazing...please go harder (she wasn't a dominant like Demi was and that kind of pissed me off again, but I had to continue with my work)

please go harder (she wasn't a dominant like Demi was and that kind of pissed me off again, but I had to continue with my work)

It didn't took me too long to make her get to a climax but I never did.

Cherry: oh god, that was perfect, wasn't it? (She asked looking to my eyes and something in the way she talked about us having sex made me kiss her for being her and not Demi, for the first time in the night)

Nick: let's go to bed?.

Cherry: sure (I handed her my t-shirt and she shook her head shyly) no thanks, you wear it, I'll put my nightdress on (I frowned and shrugged)

Nick: kay, I'll leave it here in case you wanna wear it later (she smiled and pecked my lips before we both walked to the bed and got under the sheets once we were with our underwear on again)

She fell asleep almost immediately and once again, I slapped the fuck out of me in my head cause I found myself comparing her to Demi. Demi would've wore my t-shirt and we would've had more rounds.

Cherry: baby? (I looked at her and she hugged me sleepy making me smile slightly. She really was into me and I was being a pig comparing every little thing she did to Demi)

Nick: shit (I whispered before kissing her forehead softly) 

I didn't wanna break her heart cause she was truly sweet and awesome...but you know what they say, she's not her.