28.

NICK P.O.V.: I was drinking water after taking a shower when someone knocked on my door. I opened and saw Dave and John there.

Nick: hey guys, what's up?

Dave: we're going with the girls to the dance club...are you coming?

Nick: umm, no one invited me

John: (he chuckled) we're doing it now...come on Nick, before Phil regrets letting us free (I smiled)

Nick: okay, let me grab my jacket first (I put on my jacket and we climbed into a car that drove us to the club)

Dave: the girls are already inside

John: good, tell them to not get lost into the crowd

Dave: okay (he sent a text and we entered after paying)

John: they're around there (he said pointing to Natalie and Marissa drinking in the bar. We walked their way)

Nick: hey girls

Natalie: hello

Marissa: hey Nick (she smiled at me and I frowned looking around them)

Nick: did Demi come? (She nodded)

Marissa: she's dancing with Kelsey over there (she said pointing behind me. I turned around and saw them dancing and laughing)

Nick: thanks (I said glancing briefly at Marissa before walking to Demi and Kelsey)

Kelsey: Nick! You came (she said enthusiastically as I greeted her)

Nick: yea, Dave and John invited me (I turned my head to look at Demi and she smiled to me)

Demi: hey you

Nick: hey you (I kissed her cheek and glanced quickly at her from head to toe while she looked at her phone and moved her body slightly to the beat of the music)

She looked absolutely amazing, that's when I noticed the change in her hair. I smiled and she glanced at me.

Demi: what?

Nick: your hair, I like it (I said smiling and she smiled bigger)

Demi: thanks Nick (I started to dance with them and then, went back to the bar to drink a beer)

I was drinking it and looking at Demi and Marissa dance when Kelsey rested her hand on my shoulder.

Kelsey: what's so interesting? (I shrugged)

Nick: nothing (she chuckled)

Kelsey: whatever (she left to dance with them and three boys started to dance with them. My smile faded when I saw one grabbing her by the waist from her back)

Dave: wow, what with that face? Who do we have to kill? (I smiled slightly and looked at him)

Nick: no one, I was just watching those guys...I don't want them to bother the girls, you know (he nodded)

Dave: is it just that or...is there some jealousy? (He asked raising his eyebrow and I chuckled shaking my head)

Nick: of course not, I just wanna take care of them, that's all (he nodded and they started to separate in pairs, Demi stood on the same place dancing with her boy)

I sighed when he faced her and tried to kiss her making her move her head backwards.

Nick: here we go (I said quietly and walked to where they were) hey bro, any problem here?

X: no, I was just-

Demi: leaving, he was leaving (he nodded sighing and left) thanks

Nick: anytime, I didn't like the way he touched you (she giggled)

Demi: yea, I noticed it when I saw you looking at us that much. I mean, he probably behaved that way cause I look just breathtaking tonight (she said with a laugh and I nodded)

Nick: you actually do so...probably