37.

DEMI P.O.V.: Nick took me by the thighs, something I understood he liked to do, and took me to the hotel bed as we kissed. The kiss tasted like "don't forget I'm the only one who can make you feel so much pleasure." He left me on the bed and removed his shirt and pants before kissing me passionately. I always liked going being on top but with Nick it was different, I knew that in any position I would have a good orgasm.

I got rid of my shirt and shorts while he kissed my belly and the inside of my thighs making me arch my back towards him. The rest happened very quickly. He grabbed me by the hips and rolled me over onto my knees. I knew what was coming, so I rested my body on my elbows on the mattress while biting my lip. I felt his slightly cold fingers sliding my thong to my feet and also when he unbuttoned my bra leaving me completely naked.

Nick: nobody can give you what I give you Demetria, I hope you don't forget that

Demi: you think so? (I asked playfully and looked over my shoulder to see him smirking at me while sliding the condom through his large member)

Nick: you're being pretty risky tonight, aren't you? (I laughed and he slapped my ass making me groan) I'll have to teach you a lesson little girl

Demi: just fuck me already (I said breathlessly and felt his dick entering completely in me all at once) agh fuck!

Nick: do you think they're all sleeping? (He asked on my hear and I nodded slightly) that's good cause I want you to scream my name (he said on a husky whisper and I swore to God I've never heard him speak sexier before)

Demi: you're so freaking hot (I said on a moan and he chuckled before starting to hump me hard every second)

A couple of minutes after he started doing his job grabbing my hips to make it deeper inside of me, I felt my arms shaking and fell to the bed moaning loudly. He was too good at sex. Better than anyone I've ever been with.

Nick: shit Demi, I'm gonna cum

Demi: m-e too (I said breathlessly and he moved even harder and faster until I screamed out loud) Nick! (I moaned closing my eyes tightly)

Nick: holy fuck (he groaned aloud and got out of me to make me roll on the bed before kissing my lip with passion and force) did you learn the lesson? Nobody can make you feel the way I do...right? (I nodded as he started to get dressed) who's the only man that can make give you infinite pleasure? (He asked smirking and I covered my body with a robe as I stood up to open the door for him)

Demi: I won't answer that (he stock his body to mine from the back and whispered in my ear making me close my eyes)

Nick: who's the one making you scream his name? You know the answer Demi

Demi: (I bit my lip and nodded slightly) it's you

Nick: (he smiled and kissed my cheek as we got to the door) have a good night of sleep buddy

Demi: sure, you too Nicholas (he sent me a slight smile and left the bedroom)