5.

DEMI P.O.V.: Mike talked with me. Phil talked with me. My mom talked with me. Dallas talked with me. Even my dad talked with me...but nothing seemed enough.

I spent the first three days on the bed not eating at all and just crying my heart out. I didn't know how to do this. I thought I could, I thought it wouldn't be this hard. But I definitely wasn't ready to break up with Wilmer, and now...it was done.

The fourth day, I was in bed crawled and crying silently when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I turned around to face it waiting to see my mom or Mike, but I just saw Nick smiling slightly at me.

Nick: hey (he sais quietly)

Demi: shit, not you (I whispered and he raised his eyebrows at me)

Nick: this is not the reaction I was expecting from you

Demi: I'm sorry, I'm not in my best moment

Nick: yea, it shows (he said entering to the room)

Demi: what are you doing here?

Nick: your mom went worried to talk with me and gave me a key so I just...thought I could visit my friend and check on her

Demi: (I sighed and covered my head with the covers) leave

Nick: I won't. I came to talk with you...like we've always done through difficult times (I felt he sat on the bed in front of me and I uncovered my head to look at him) I suppose you didn't want to break up with him...did he break up with you?

Demi: no...I did it. It was my decision Nick. I basically dumped him for nothing and I just regret so much (I said with teary eyes and Nick shook his head slightly)

Nick: it can hurt sometimes, to let go someone you love...cause I see you still love him (I nodded) but when it's necessary for your wellbeing, it's really worthy...I promise it is. It hurt me to broke up with Olivia, it really broke me into million pieces but I had to put myself first...that and the fact that she was a cheater (he said chuckling and I smiled at his sense of humor) but umm, look at me now. I'm happier

Demi: Mike told me to focus on the gym to liberate energy, Phil told me to power through it, my mom told me to get out and live, my dad gave a whole speech about self love and Dallas told me to continue with my things but I can't do it Nick. I see no reason to move from this bed...why would I move when I lost Wilmer? And I know I'll never find someone like him again.

Nick: well, firstly, you can find someone even better than him...and secondly, you're still alive and that's why you should move and live. You're young and maybe it hurts now, but it will get better. And we actually have some fans to meet in 20 days so...(I smiled slightly)

Demi: you truly never fail into making me feel better (he smiled and squeezed my hand)

Nick: I'm your best friend...I have to do it

Demi: thank you

Nick: anytime (he stood up) now, let me help you (he opened the curtains making me close my eyes with pain, turned the tv off and checked the time on his watch)

Demi: okay...tell me now

Nick: go take a relaxing and cleaning bath, fix this bed and meet me downstairs...I'll make a good and nutritive breakfast for you cause I bet you haven't even ate at all...am I wrong? (I shook my head and he sighed)

Demi: sorry

Nick: don't worry. See you in 15 ready to fill your stomach with not too delicious but nice food (I smiled at it and he left the bedroom so I could get ready alone and calm)

He's always so right.