8.

NICK P.O.V.: the first cities we visited were amazing and Demi and I with the whole team went to know new places tha we haven't seen before or revisit some we've already visited before.

On the 4th of July, Joe came to spend it with us, and I think that was the first time I started to feel something I should feel for my best friend. We had a nice day, so much fun like we always do when we're together. Demi and I sang while Joe just watched us and when it was Demi's turn to sing, I walked to where Joe was to watch her with him. She started singing and Joe chuckled.

Nick: what?

Joe: I don't think anyone can sing better than her...and the most scary thing is that I've known that since we met her (I nodded watching her and Joe smiled when she glanced briefly at us) she also looks really really good right now

Nick: yea, you should go for it then (I said unconsciously and he looked at me with a confused expression on his face. I didn't even know why I talked like that to him)

Joe: I would Nick, if I wasn't talking with a girl

Nick: you would? (I asked raising my eyebrows and he chuckled at me)

Joe: are you jealous or something? Cause it seems like you are

Nick: what? Why would I be jealous of you and Demi? (He shrugged)

Joe: it's okay if you are tho...but you should've told me you were seeing her

Nick: I'm not

Joe: sure? (He asked smirking and I nodded rolling my eyes)

Nick: yea, sure...umm, you said you're talking with a girl...how's that? (I said changing the subject)

Joe: she's super beautiful and funny (he said smiling big and I smiled at his happiness)

Nick: what's her name?

Joe: Sophie. Anyways, she has some serious self-esteem problems so I can't be with her

Nick: why not?

Joe: cause I can't let her love me more than what she loves herself. I let Demi do that once and it destroyed her when we broke up, cause I was more important for her than her own life (I nodded with jealousy hitting the pit of my stomach as he described Demi's love for him) what's up with your face? (He asked frowning)

Nick: why?

Joe: stop making those expressions whenever I name her, if you have something going on, just tell me about it (I shook my head glancing at Demi)

Nick: I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening to me

Demi finished her song and walked to us with a big smile on her face.

Demi: did you like it?

Joe: as good as ever (he said winking at her and they high fived making me sigh in annoyance)

Demi: what about you Nick? What you think?

Nick: it was cool (I said and shrugged. She looked a little pissed at me but I ignored it and made my way back to where the whole team was)

What the fuck is happening to me?