57.

DEMI P.O.V.: When I woke up the next morning, I checked my cell phone and answered a couple of greetings, however, only one of them completely caught my attention, as expected.

Nick ~ happy birthday little one. I hope that in this day you can enjoy and celebrate as much as you like, and that I never miss your birthday. I love you very much even though we are a little apart now. I guess I'll see you at the stadium in the morning to practice and give you a happy birthday hug :)

I thought about whether I should answer him or not, and decided not to because I was going to see him in a few minutes anyway. I got up and dressed in clothes to train a little and left my room to meet my mom, Madison and Marissa, whom were having breakfast.

Dianna: there she is (I smiled and approached them)

Demi: good morning

Madison: not so good for us that we're going home today (I sighed and nodded)

Demi: I wish you could stay longer

Marissa: we'll be back soon anyway

Demi: of course, I'll be waiting for you

After having breakfast with them, we said goodbye and took different paths since I went with the team to the stadium and they left to the airport. I was walking into my dressing room with Kelsey when we saw that Nick was in the hall. He smiled at me and walked to where I was.

Nick: good morning to the birthday girl (he said and hugged me tightly making me smell all his captivating perfume)

Demi: thanks for your text...everything you said made me feel pretty good. I'm sorry if I haven't been close to you lately, but I needed time...you know me (we separated from the hug and he nodded smiling)

Nick: do you want to rehearse a while?

Demi: sure, give me a minute and I'll see you on stage

Nick: okay

NICK P.O.V.: After greeting Demi, I walked with a smile on my lips to the stage, where I saw Cherry.

Nick: hello beauty (I said and tried to kiss her lips but she moved her face to the other side) hey, what's going on?

Cherry: is it fun to ignore me just because is Demi's birthday today?

Nick: (I raised my eyebrows) I don't understand what you're talking about Cher

Cherry: I've sent you texts since last night Nick, and you didn't answer any of them...listen, if you don't want anything serious with me, just tell me and that's it (she said and started to walk away from me)

Nick: hey, are we really going to fight over this?

Cherry: we'll talk later (she told me and left with the rest of the band at the same time that Demi arrived on stage smiling from ear to ear)

Happiness suited her very well. I have always loved her smile.

Nick: are you ready? (I asked her once she was next to me and she nodded)

Demi: let's do it

We sang a couple of songs to practice and had a good time to tell the truth. I missed feeling her as my friend...she really was my best friend and I didn't want to lose that because of jealousy caused by third parties.

After being on the arena, we were taken to a hotel where we would spend the night. I noticed that Demi had been working out today because she was wearing her bare torso in a black sports top that made her look even sexier than she always looked.

I tried to speak to Cherry again in the hotel hallway but she said she wanted time to think. I sighed audibly when she closed the door of her room to my face and heard a giggle behind me.