14.

DEMI P.O.V.: Marissa sat down in the bed next to me and glared at me.

Marissa: I thought it was something more serious but you look okay

Demi: it's serious

Marissa: I ran through the street with people watching me, I hope it's worthy (she said chuckling and I nodded my head)

Demi: I-Nick...it's like-maybe I should-

Marissa: okay okay, can you talk well so I can understand and help you? (I sighed in frustration)

Demi: I-I was with Nick watching a movie and then, his glass fell on him and his t-shirt was wet, then he left to change it. I walked to the kitchen to leave the glasses there and w-when I looked to his bedroom the door was opened and I-I couldn't move anymore

Marissa: mh? I don't really get it...why couldn't you move?

Demi: he was taking his t-shirt off and folded it...and his body flexed and that muscles he has were really looking good and I just froze there and this is something that has never happened to me with Nick

Marissa: (she laughed and I glared at her) so...your emergency is that Nick got you confused?

Demi: it's not just that, I saw him there, he turned around and smirked at me and I literally had to look to the floor to talk cause my mouth wouldn't move! Marissa, this isn't funny, this is wrong...he touched my arm and sent shivers to my whole body, I had to leave his bus cause it was suffocating me to be there with him! (She rolled her eyes smiling)

Marissa: you just feel attraction for him, I don't blame you anyways...that kid is looking really good right now (I rolled my eyes and sighed)

Demi: I don't think you really understand how bad this is. I can't feel attraction for Nick

Marissa: why not? I bet he feel it too, for you (I chowed down on my lower lip and shook my head)

Demi: he doesn't, I know him. I always notice how he acts when he wants someone and he doesn't want me in any possible way

Marissa: I think you need to calm down, breathe, chill. Maybe this is just some horniness...why don't you call someone to visit you on tour and have a night with them?

Demi: I could do it (I said thinking as she nodded) yea, I mean...why would I feel attracted to Nick now? We've been best friends for more than 10 years and I just start to realize how hot he's now? This is probably some horniness and nothing more (she nodded tapping my shoulder)

Marissa: or maybe it's not some horniness and you're craving his body but you just won't admit it (I glared at her and she shrugged) what if it's not some horniness?

Demi: I can die if it's not...we can't do that Marissa, and you know it

Marissa: no, I don't know it. And why can't you do that?

Demi: cause we're best friends and it could fuck everything up and because...I d-dated Joe, like, what would Joe think about it?

Marissa: it could fuck everything up but it could be some fun too, and not fuck anything up...right? (I bit my lip) and just in case, cause you never know...I think you should ask Joe about this?

Demi: oh really? And how do I do it? "Hello Joe, listen, would you be mad at me or something if I fuck your brother?" (She laughed out loud)

Marissa: it could work. Don't worry Demi, calm down...first of all, you need to realize if you really want him or is just that you're horny

Demi: I'll do that like, right now

Marissa: okay, I better leave then (we laughed)

Demi: thanks for coming here and listening to all the dumb things I said

Marissa: anytime Demi (she hugged me and stoos up) now, I'm gonna let you alone so you can figure that thing out

Demi: (I laughed) thank you! (I said to her before she closed the door of the bus)

She was right in everything she said.