29.

DEMI P.O.V.: Nick and I danced all night together with Kelsey and another guy she was with. It was fun, and Nick wasn't drunk this time. There was a time of the night when Rihanna started playing again, this time it was "This Is What You Came For". I smiled remembering the kiss I gave Nick the last time we listened to Rihanna. I glanced at him and he chuckled slightly with a smirk. He was thinking the same thing I was. Nick left to the restroom and I leant in to talk to Kelsey.

Demi: gonna go to the bathroom real quick (she nodded)

Kelsey: need me to go with you? (I shook my head)

Demi: no, stay here (I walked to the bathroom and entered to fix my hair and make-up)

I was leaving when Nick trapped me by blocking the door.

Demi: oh hey (I said glancing up at him)

Nick: leaving too soon? (I chuckled as the song changed to "Only Girl")

Demi: no, I don't think so (he smirked and pushed me into the room with his body closing the door with one hand as he wrapped his other arm around my waist)

Nick: shit, this is so wrong (he said after locking the door and I bit my lip before kissing his neck)

Demi: yea, I know, we shouldn't do this (he chuckled shortly before kissing me passionately as we moved to the sink corner) 

Nick: we can't do this

Demi: yea, stop it (we looked at each other for less than 5 seconds before melting in another kiss as his hands went to my butt and squeezed it) mmm (I moaned on his lips as I felt his hardness against my pubic bone)

He started kissing my neck and I closed my eyes as I caressed his head while bitting my lip. I felt shivers all over my body when he sucked on the bottom of my neck probably leaving a mark I'd find the next morning. He grabbed my legs from the back of my knees and picked me up making me sit on the counter behind us.

Nick: that boy really didn't deserve to touch you the way he did (I chuckled as he started to kiss my clavicle)

Demi: oh and you can do it? (He smirked at me)

Nick: yea, I do (I pressed my lips against his and separated my legs so he could approach more to me brushing his bulge to the fabric of my paties as my skirt went up to my upper legs)

Demi: shit (I mumbled on his ear as he left a path of kissed on my chest just above the cups of my top)

He cupped my right tit with one hand as he kissed me and slid his index finger through the cup of my top making me close my eyes as he touched my hard nipple. We jumped a little when we heard knocks on the door and he glanced at me laughing.

Nick: this is too fucked up (I covered his mouth with my hand)

Demi: just a second (I said and we both fixed our clothes before I made my way to the door) leave after me

Nick: kay (he got into one cubicle and I opened the door to see a girl standing there)

Demi: sorry, I was throwing up (I said and she smiled before entering to another cubicle)

I left the restroom and walked to the dance floor still feeling a little drunk on lust. What happened on the bathroom was something I wasn't expecting but I wasn't nearly satisfied either.