16.

DEMI P.O.V.: Marissa and I were in the pool again when she chuckled making me look at her.

Demi: what?

Marissa: that was too much sexual tension

Demi: what are you talking about? (She shook her head smiling)

Marissa: Nick and you, it was even physical. I felt it in my body, your sexual tension (I rolled my eyes)

Demi: nothing happened Marissa

Marissa: he didn't even look at you, are yiu really gonna tell me that's normal? (I sighed)

Demi: stop trying to confuse me even more

Marissa: you already realized it's not horniness? (I bit my tongue and nodded)

Demi: it's not just that, but I'm trying not to get more into that kind of thoughts (we heard people laughing and I looked to another side of the pool where I saw Nick with some boys of the band in the water)

Marissa: god, you're eye-eating him Demi (she said laughing and I rolled my eyes as I felt my legs starting to tingly slightly)

Demi: I'll go to my room, wanna take a nap (she laughed)

Marissa: okay, you won't be able to ignore him all the time tho

Demi: shut up already (I got out of the pool, wrap a towel around my waist and started to walk to the hotel, until Phil grabbed my arm)

Phil: uh Demi, we're gonna fix your bus this week so we asked Nick if you could share the bus with him and he said yes...are you okay with it?

Demi: share a bus with Nick? (I asked a little hesitating, but something in the look he had on his face made me nod) sure

Phil: nice, tonight you're gonna start sharing after celebrating in a club

Demi: okay, whatever (I made my way to my room trying to think)

How the fuck I'm gonna do this?

While I was thinking I went to the window to get some air, but I got the opposite. My view scanned the pool area until it noticed the handsome man reclining in the sun bed. I have no idea how I was able to see it in all its details, but I could even notice the small drops of water on his torso.

My eyes wandered through his entire body slowly and I surprised myself biting my lower lip in an attempt to contain the hunger Nick caused me. I quickly closed the curtains on my window and threw myself onto the bed with my phone in my hands.

The image of Nick's toned body was repeating over and over in my head, so I didn't even notice when I texted Joe.

Demi~ if something ever happened between Nick and I, what would you think?

I tried to delete the text but he read it too fast for it.

Joe~ hahahaha, we're grown people Demi. I'm meeting someone I'm really interested in and I think we both should talk personally...but I wouldn't mind at all. You're best friend and it would be weird if something didn't happen.

Demi~ sure?

Joe~ yea. Why? Did something already happen?

Demi~ no, nothing happened but I was just wondering...what would happen if something ever happened

Joe~ you like him, don't you?

Demi~ oh no, I don't. I was just thinking, don't worry...it was just a thought. Nevermind.

Joe~ okay...the next time we meet, we're gonna have a talk

Demi~ umm fine

Joe~ gotta go, see ya, love you Dems

Demi~ love you too, bye!

Joe~ bye

I sighed in relief realizing the fact that he wouldn't mind if something happened between Nick and I and it scared me to be so happy about it. I couldn't act on it...could I?