34.

NICK P.O.V.: when we sang "Close" that night in Kansas, we weren't able to stop laughing cause obviously we both remembered what Phil told us and how we joked with the whole "eye-fucking each other" thing. After the show we went to a hotel cause we would take a plane to the next location of the tour. I was happy to know mine and Demi's bedrooms were side by side.

It was a little after 9 p.m. when I walked to the balcony and heard her laughing on the phone with someone. She was talking with her mom, so it made me happy to hear her have a nice time. When she hang up, she walked to the balcony and smiled when we locked eyes.

Demi: hey, I thought you'd be sleeping already

Nick: I'm not, I kind of have insomnia I guess (she nodded)

Demi: me too

Nick: are you gonna sleep anytime soon or...

Demi: or? (I smiled)

Nick: wanna come to my room? We can watch a movie if you want to

Demi: umm, I'm on my period Nick, just in case you didn't remember (I chuckled)

Nick: yea, right, was a stupid idea actually...we need some rest before tomorrow's flight

Demi: yea, we better go to sleep, huh? (I nodded sighing and she waved sweetly at me) bye, see ya tomorrow

Nick: see ya Dem (we walked to each our rooms and it took me a while to got to sleep, but I did)

Two days later, we went to the airport and got into our private jet. Everyone was talking and joking and having fun while listening to some chill music when I saw Demi smiling at me. I raised my eyebrows at her and she sent me a text given that she was in the other side of the hall.

Demi~ hey, you don't look too happy today, everything alright?

Nick~ yep, don't worry, I'm just a little tired

Demi~ me too...

I left my phone on my lap and sipped on my water while nodding at something John told me, even tho I wasn't even listening to him. My phone vibrated again and I glanced to Demi, who was on her phone tipping. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through her texts.

Demi~ I'm kinda sad cause last night we couldn't watch that movie you told me about

Demi~ sorry for it :(

Nick~ really?

Demi~ yea, and I actually...heard about a really nice movie that I want to tell you about

Nick~ sure, when?

Demi~ now.

I glanced at her and she bit her lip sensually. I felt myself getting hard under my pants and asked her the last thing I needed to know.

Nick~ where do you wanna talk?

Demi~ umm, I'll go to the bathroom right now, we can meet in a couple minutes...I'll wait for you :)

Nick~ sure, see you soon ;)

I turned my head at John as I noticed her walking straight to the bathroom.

John: Nick, are you okay? You haven't even listened to what I've said to you (I chuckled)

Nick: of course I have John, stop being dramatic (he smiled kinda confused and I stood up)

John: where are you going now?

Nick: bathroom, real quick (he shrugged with one shoulder and I smiled to him before making my way to the bathroom)

Nick~ unlock the door, it's me

I heard the door unlocking and I opened it walking inside.