44.

DEMI P.O.V.: I stood up and stared at Nick waiting for him to talk.

Demi: what are we gonna do?

Nick: stop whatever we've been doing (my jaw dropped)

Demi: so, that's all? We're gonna stop it because they want us to?

Nick: I mean, what else could we do?

Demi: maybe keep doing what we feel like doing and don't stop just because they want us to? (I said angrily and he sighed)

Nick: I don't wanna risk what we have just because we like to have sex, which is all that it is (I chowed down on my lip and nodded)

Demi: so, that's all? We're done with having fun?

Nick: it's not like I want to but...it's probably for the best

Demi: for the best, got ya (I said and chuckled) you can tell me you wanna date Cherry and that's gonna make more sense

Nick: so? What if I wanna date her? She's a nice girl Demi, I like spending time with her and I'm going out with her tonight after the show

Demi: does Phil know about you?

Nick: he doesn't yet but I'll ask him about it

Demi: alright, that's all I needed to know...you wanna go serious with her, I should've known this

Nick: whether I wanna go serious or not, we need to stop with what we have Demi, we can't risk it all like it's no big deal

Demi: I get it, okay?! (I said angrily) I fucking get it Nick, don't worry

Nick: then, why are you even mad at me if you get it?

Demi: cause I thought you and Cherry would never be a thing, but it seems like I was wrong

Nick: (he stood up) yes, you were wrong cause I wanna try with her...it's been a while since I haven't try for love with someone and I deserve the chance to be happy with her, don't you think?

Demi: yea, definitely...it just surprised me that you're willing to fight for her and not for what we have

Nick: Demi, this was just some sex, wasn't it? (I nodded slightly and started to walk to the door) and you're so mad at me for this Cherry thing, like, for real D? You have at least 2 boys behind you...just man up and try for real with them, I think we're too grown to just "have fun" with our best friend (I chuckled angrily)

Demi: don't fucking try to play the adult now if you told me to scream your name yesterday because that turns you on even more!

Nick: what? (He asked and I rolled my eyes opening the door)

Demi: don't get close to me again and go fuck Cherry, please

Nick: oh, you can bet that I will!

Demi: whatever Nicholas, I'm done with you

Nick: same here Demetria (I left his dressing room with anger in my very soul and Marissa grabbed my arm middle hallway from the backstage)

Marissa: hey hey hey, what happened?

Demi: he fucking finished what we had! (I said to her and her jaw dropped)

Marissa: what?

Demi: I'm so done with him Rissa (she hugged me and Phil appeared in the scene)

Phil: Demi, are you ready? (I glanced at him and felt very very mad at someone for the first time in a while)

Demi: sure, I always am (I said without even looking at him and walked to the stage)