70.

NICK P.O.V.: I secretly took Demi to my room and after closing the door, she savagely attacked my lips. That kiss was the most passionate of my life, I swear.

One step after another, we moved until we reached the bed while continuing to kiss. The first thing left on the floor was my shirt, which Demi took from me as she bit down hard on her lower lip.

Nick: come here (I said taking her hand and sat opposite her on the bed)

She smiled at me and took off her shirt and jeans while I stared at her. The way her body looked with the moonlight reflecting on it made me say words that I would never have said before.

Nick: you are so beautiful (I saw her smile for a few short seconds and she kissed me sweetly before sitting on me)

Demi: you make me feel beautiful (she whispered to me on the lips and I unbuttoned her bra, throwing it to the ground before admiring her body)

Nick: I wish tonight was endless (I heard her laugh softly and she kissed me for a few seconds)

Demi: I really like it when you're so sweet to me...I think it's the first time that our sex is this way

Nick: Demi...I don't...(she looked at me closely as we hugged each other and I bit my lip thinking if I should tell her what I was thinking or not)

Demi: what's going on? (I stroked her back gently before kissing her lips briefly and pressed my forehead to hers)

Nick: I don't want to sound like an idiot...

Demi: you're an idiot, so that will be a little difficult (we both laughed and she started kissing my neck making me moan)

Nick: you are so...so perfect Dem (I said before turning around, leaving me on top of her)

Demi: are we going to do it like this? (She asked me with a smile and I shook my head before removing her panties and the rest of my clothes)

I covered both of us with the sheets and laid behind her, hugging her around the waist.

Nick: I almost forgot the protection (I said before putting on a condom, she looked over her shoulder before kissing me passionately)

I lifted her leg making room for myself and penetrated her with passion making her moan.

Demi: agh...yeah...it feels so good (she said to me in a whisper and I started to hit her while breathing in her ear with every lunge)

Nick: little girl, never forget that you're mine

Demi: I won't, if you don't forget that you're mine (I smiled and we kissed while I accelerated my rhythm inside her) shit...yes...I'm coming

Nick: mmm, do it with me...come on baby (I said before kissing her neck with my eyes closed reaching my orgasm)

Demi: damn...yeah! (we both moan loudly and collapse completely on the bed)