1.

A tour with your best friend, they couldn't think of anything better than that. Specially now that they're celebrating 10 years of friendship. It was the best idea in their heads but one day, things started to get difficult for Demi.

DEMI'S P.O.V.: I rolled to my left in the middle of the night after listening my phone buzz in my bedside table. The lights were off and I grabbed my phone unlocking it.

Nick~ I can't sleep. I have tons of new ideas for the tour, you can't even imagine how many!

I smiled and looked to my side to verify if Wilmer was still sleeping. He was.

Demi~ I can't sleep neither. I've been thinking a LOT about the stage for the tour, I have plenty of ideas to discuss with you and the team.

Nick~ don't you think we're a little anxious? We're still on June

Demi~ I think we are but, who wouldn't be? We're gonna tour together again!

Nick~ I know...by the way, how's your grandma?

I sighed and sat in bed.

Demi~ she's complicated Nick, we don't know if she's gonna make through it. And it kinda scares me a lot...

Nick~ I know, just don't forget that I'm always here for you if you need me. Anytime.

Demi~ I know bff 💚💚💚

Nick~ are we meeting tomorrow afternoon to talk about the tour?

I started writing my answer when I felt Wilmer looking at me.

Wilmer: what happened?

Demi: nothing, go back to sleep

Wilmer: why aren't you sleeping?

Demi: I'm not that tired but I'll sleep in a min (he sighed)

Wilmer: you're talking with him again, aren't you?

Demi: with who?

Wilmer: with Nick...this is the third night I've seen you text him this late...is there something you wanna tell me? (He said with anger in his voice and I shook my head leaving my phone on the bedside table)

Demi: don't start now Wil, can we just go to sleep in peace?

Wilmer: Demi-

Demi: please? (He shrugged and turned around in the bed, his back at me. I sighed and hugged him from behind) hey, come on...I don't wanna fight over this again...you know I love you, right? (He didn't answered but turned around facing me) right? (He slightly smiled at me and nodded caressing my cheek)

Wilmer: and I love you too, but I just don't like how you keep talking with him all the time...even when we're together alone

Demi: he's my best friend and we're excited for the tour, but you have nothing to worry about...and you know it

Wilmer: do I? (I smiled and pecked his lips)

Demi: yes, you do

Wilmer: okay then, sorry

Demi: sorry (he pecked my lips and turned around. I did too and sent Nick a last text)

Demi~ tomorrow's afternoon sound good! See ya

I locked my phone and hugged Wilmer from his back kissing his neck softly.