52.

NICK P.O.V.: we made our way back to the hotel and I went to my room to take a shower. As I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my waist I heard someo knocks on the door and walked in that direction. I opened and saw Demi on the other side.

I smirked and opened the door.

Nick: come in (she walked into the room and I noticed her hair was still wet because she probably just took a shower too) so...(I said to her after I caught her staring at me)

Demi: I just would love to know if you've seen or have an idea of where my nightdress is at

Nick: uh, how is it? (I asked as I walked to my suitcase to grab clothes to put on)

Demi: it's the only one you've taken me off Nick. I left it in your bus the night we had to run away (I nodded)

Nick: I remember now (I walked to a chair where my bag was and grabbed the silk dress that I saved there a while ago) here (I handed it to her and she smiled slightly at me)

Demi: thank you

Nick: will you give me back my t-shirt?

Demi: nah, I think it looks better on me so (she said shrugging and I chuckled)

Nick: okay, you can keep it...maybe you can wear it after having sex with Luke, cause I bet he's gonna leave you right after it and you're gonna need a t-shirt to wear

Demi: (she rolled her eyes) stop with all that Luke thing, he's a nice guy and I also like the t-shirts he wears...more than yours (I smiled watching her and walked to where she was to stand just in front of her. Inches away from each other)

Nick: I'll stop talking about him when you stop making everything roll over me and Cherry and hating on her just because she's enjoying what you can't (she chuckled rolling her eyes and I grabbed her face with one hand making her look at me right in the eyes) you like to roll your eyes, huh?

Demi: I don't know Nick, I only do it cause your attitude is fucking tiring

Nick: why?

Demi: (she pushed me away from her and sighed) all these things. Put on your clothes before opening the door, is it too much to ask? But no, you wanna fucking play with my hormones and I don't like that of yours

Nick: well, first of all, I'm sorry if I'm making you frustrated and secondly...

Demi: what?

Nick: I opened the door like this cause I was waiting to see Cherry there, not you (her jaw dropped a little)

Demi: have you ever had sex with her?

Nick: not yet...maybe tonight's the night (she gulped and walked to the door)

Demi: I'll see you later Nick, I gotta go

Nick: why? Did it bother you that I wanna fuck her like I fucked you?

Demi: fuck you Nicholas, I don't even care of your life...just go with it (she said before leaving the room with a door slam)