72.

DEMI P.O.V.: I didn't see Joe or Nick again until the day of the DNCE concert that everyone would attend and where everyone would meet Sophie arrived.

Upon reaching the stadium, Bomba took my hand and we entered the place together. We ran into Joe and the DNCE guys in the backstage and Joe hugged me happily.

Joe: thanks for coming

Demi: you're welcome

Joe: oh you must be Bomba (they both shook hands gently)

Bomba: nice to meet you, Joe

Joe: the pleasure's mine

Bomba: should we go get a place?

Demi: umm, if you want you can go ahead. I have something to do with Joe.

Joe: it will take us just a minute

Bomba: of course, I'll wait for you over there (he said pointing to the platform from where we would see the show)

Joe: hey, come with me

Demi: sure, is she already here?

Joe: yes, she's a little nervous to meet you (he said as we reached the door of a dressing room) are you ready?

Demi: I think so (he opened the door and we both entered the room)

Joe: Soph, this is Demi. Dems, this is Sophie

The blonde girl looked at me for a few short seconds and I spoke to her before she did. She didn't look that happy to meet me, at all.

Demi: it's a pleasure to meet you, look at you, you're even more beautiful than Joe told me

Sophie: oh, thank you (she said looking at the floor briefly) it's a pleasure to meet you Demi, I've heard a lot about you

Demi: well I hope it was just good or not so bad things (we all laughed and Joe smiled at me)

Joe: well girls, I'll leave you to know each other better

Sophie: umm okay (she said with a slight smile)

Joe: see you later

Demi: sure, kick ass! (I said to him before he left Sophie and me alone in the dressing room) how are you? (I asked Sophie and she looked a little surprised that I spoke to her)

Sophie: I'm excited to meet you and Nick...you know, you both are very important to Joe so like...it's a lot of pressure (she said smiling nervously and I approached her)

Demi: oh, don't worry. You don't have to be nervous or something. Nick's not a big deal...he gets along with everyone (I said laughing and she nodded)

Sophie: I know, in fact...you intimidate me more than him. No offense (my jaw dropped and I smiled at her)

Demi: oh, come on! I'm not that terrible and you're lovely...leave those nerves already. Yes?

Sophie: really? don't you hate me?

Demi: what? Why would I hate you?

Sophie: I don't know (she said with a shrug and I put my hand on her arm gently)

Demi: with me you already passed the test. In fact, you passed my test when Joe started talking to me about you. That boy's really in love with you (she blushed and smiled at me)

Sophie: I hope so. He's charming

Demi: I know, that's why he's my best friend

Sophie: I think we could be good friends (she said with a smile and I nodded)