48.

DEMI P.O.V.: the next morning after I woke up, we went to the cars to go to the airport and Kelsey walked to me.

Kelsey: mind telling me what happened with Nick?

Demi: we fucked a couple times, no strings attached of course...it was just for fun, and then Dave saw us and Nick ended it, he really didn't fucking care about us and started going out with Cherry just after we finished our thing. I think that kind of hurt given that he's my best friend and I wanted him to stand up for us or at least, take some time not being with someone else (she nodded with her jaw dropped and I tried to smile)

Kelsey: but Demi, why didn't you tell me about this? I thought we were friends (I chuckled)

Demi: we are Kels, I just didn't tell anyone

Kelsey: Marissa? (I smiled and bit my lip)

Demi: okay but she found out, I had to tell her...sorry Kelsey, I promise it wasn't mean to happen that way (she nodded and hugged me)

Kelsey: I tried to get what you asked me for but Phil told me it was impossible and that he wanted to talk with you

Demi: not again (I said rolling my eyes as the car we were in, parked in the airport)

Kelsey: sorry

Demi: no, it's okay, it wasn't your fault (we walked into the airport, did the check-in and waited for our private jet to be ready)

I was on my phone when Phil sat beside me with Mike on his other side.

Phil: Demi, can we talk? (I glanced at him and nodded)

Demi: if you wanna talk about what I told Kelsey yesterday, is okay Phil, I'll continue singing with Nick and that's all (he nodded slightly)

Phil: you know I never wanted you and Nick to have problems when I talked to you the other day...I just want you both to be successful and happy (yea, sure)

Demi: don't worry, the problems Nick and I have aren't because of you anyways

Phil: thank you for understanding (I nodded slightly and he stood up leaving me with Mike)

Mike: Demi, how are you feeling with the problems you have with Nick? (I shrugged)

Demi: I don't know Mike, I mean...Nick and I are best friends, or were best friends I don't even know that anymore...and he did some things that hurt me in a way...that's why I want some time away from him but I get it's not possible right now

Mike: what kind of problems did you have with him? (I shook my head)

Demi: sorry, but I don't wanna talk about that now, maybe later

Mike: okay, call me if you wanna talk about it and try to figure out what to do with Nick...you should talk through it (I sighed and nodded)

Demi: yea, thanks (he walked away from me and not much longer, we all climbed into the plane)

I sat far from most of the people and wasn't surprised at all when Nick sat beside me. Phil probably haunted him too, he wouldn't be here if he didn't, cause Nick knows I need time to clear my mind and he's always respected it.