13.

DEMI P.O.V.: Nick and I's friendship became as it was before and I was happy for it. But then something happened when we were in Bufalo, the first night. We were in his bus watching a serie at night while eating chicken salads when Nick spilled his water  on his t-shirt.

Nick: shit, I'm so dumb (he stood up and we saw I checked on his t-shirt)

Demi: ups

Nick: wait a second (I paused the movie we were watching and he walked to his bedroom across the bus)

I grabbed our glasses to take them to the kitchen. I left them on the sink and glanced back at Nick's bedroom, the door was opened so it kind of froze me when I saw him taking his t-shirt off, his back at the door.

I sucked on my breath as his body flexed, watering my mouth unconsciously. He folded his t-shirt, left it on the bed and turned around, his eyes meeting mine instantly. He smirked at me and I knew I should move but I just couldn't.

Nick: everything okay? (I nodded repeatedly unable to make my mouth move)

Demi: y-yes, I-I was j-just- (I shook my head looking to the floor) leaving

Nick: leaving? So soon? (The next time I looked at him, he was already with another t-shirt on)

Demi: I probably should go and rest, i-it's later already

Nick: umm (he walked to where I was and I had to look to another side to stop myself from freezing again) are you sure everything is okay? (I nodded and glanced briefly at him before bitting my lip)

Demi: yes, I'm just a little tired, I guess (he nodded and put his hand on my upper arm softly giving me chills as he did it)

Nick: thanks for coming to hang out with me, I had fun

Demi: me too...umm, I'll see you tomorrow Nick

Nick: sure, bye (he leaned in and kissed my cheek as he always does but this time, for the first time, it made me want to kiss his lips)

Demi: b-bye (I whispered and mentally punch myself for being so stupid and acting this weird)

I walked quickly to the door and left without looking back at him. It wasn't really too late but I couldn't breathe there. I was in my bus already when I called Marissa. She answered a couple of seconds later.

Marissa: hi Demi

Demi: can you meet me in my bus please? (I said desperately)

Marissa: yea sure, are you okay?

Demi: not really. I'll wait for you

Marissa: I'm on my way

Demi: thanks (I said to her before hanging up)

What is happening to you Demi?