26.

NICK P.O.V.: I splashed my face with cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. In my head, the only thing I was able to recall was the kiss I shared with Demi. It was one of those kisses when you feel the world spinning around and it makes you blood to move faster. I caught my breath and left the bathroom after drying my face.

Marissa: hey man, you took a while there

Nick: oh sorry, you can enter now (she frowned)

Marissa: you're okay? You look a little rosy (I nodded)

Nick: yea, it's just really warm here (I said taking my jacket off)

She shrugged and entered to the bathroom. I went back to where Dave was and he started to talk to me about something I didn't even listen cause my eyes were on Demi as she talked with her friends.

Why did she kiss me? I thought I was the only one feeling that kind of attraction for her.

She locked eyes with me as she sipped on her water and I raised my eyebrows in a friendly way. She sent me a slight smile with pressed lips and then turned her head to look to Kelsey.

We stopped in a gas station and everyone came out of the bus to go to their own buses. I was walking out when I glanced at Demi, who was hoding the door open for all the people to leave.

Nick: it was a nice party (she smiled)

Demi: yea, I had fun (I nodded and looked out of the bus)

Nick: about what happened in the bathroom-

Dave: guys, time to go, are you gonna stay here Nick?

Nick: umm-

Demi: no, he's going (Dave nodded and left and I turned my attention to her) I think it's not the best timing to talk about this

Nick: yea alright, tomorrow morning then...have breakfast with me? (She nodded slightly)

Demi: fine

Nick: kay, have a goodnight

Demi: you too (I kissed her cheek and left the bus making my way to mine as fast as I could)

I sighed as I got under the covers of my bed grabbing my phone from the bedside table to sent Joe a text.

Nick~ we kissed. It's not big deal, it probably won't happen again but we kissed. And I'm just telling you cause you wanted to know when it happened

Joe~ you did?! That was real quick, I thought you guys would chicken out

Nick~ well...I kinda did

Joe~ it makes sense now. I told ya she was feeling that attraction too 😏😏

Nick~ no, just...don't do that. It's not that, I'm sure. She probably had a reason to kiss me.

Joe~ yea sure...whatever you say lil bro. Anyways, gotta go, tell me if anything else happens. I'm all ears

Nick~ sure, bye

Joe~ byee