68.

NICK P.O.V.: The show that night was very successful. However, we already felt that horrible parting energy. I hated the last two nights of the tours. Every time a tour ended it meant we had to focus on our real lives again and that didn't bother me as much until now.

I didn't want to stop seeing Demi every day, I had already gotten used to having her around me.

Joe: bro, we are waiting for you to blow out the candle (Joe said to me after knocking on the bathroom door where I was finishing getting dressed)

Nick: I'm going in a second

Joe: okay (I finished getting dressed and joined my family in the small dining room on the bus)

Denise: son, the show was excellent. Fantastic

Nick: thanks mom. We really enjoyed the tour a lot...you know, Demi is my best friend so everything has been great (I said and laughed quietly when I remembered all the fights we went through with Demi during the tour)

Frankie: Nick, there's someone knocking on the door (Frankie said catching my attention)

Nick: oh, I'll go see who is it (when I opened the door I couldn't help but smile) hey, it's nice to see you

Demi: well...I wouldn't miss your birthday for anything in the world (she said with a smile and I opened the bus door letting her in) hello guys (she greeted my family)

Alena: Hi Demi! (Alena said excitedly and my heart sank when I saw them share a hug)

Demi: hello princess

Alena: do you want to sit with me?

Danielle: Alena, don't bother Demi

Demi: oh, it's okay Dani. She's not bothering me...Alena is a sweetie, I really love being with her

Joe: well, everyone always tell us that Alena and I are very similar (we all laughed)

Demi: maybe it's true, I'm dying to meet the other little girl once she's born

Kevin: you'll be an honored guest to meet her (I saw Demi smile and integrate as if she were one more daughter of my parents and I bit my lip)

We've all always considered her a Jonas.

Demi: Anyways, I think we should focus on the birthday boy (I raised my eyebrows and smiled)

Nick: I'm going to blow out the candles so we can eat cake

Demi: Nick, don't bring my cake

Nick: it's the only one I have Dem, don't worry, everyone is going to love it

Demi: Nick...(I put the cake on the table with a candle on it and everyone laughed when they saw it)

Frankie: it's the best cake I've ever seen Demi, I love it

Joe: it's so Demi it hurts (we laughed)

Demi: I wanted it to be noticeable that I made it

Nick: it shows (Joe lit the candle and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me)

Alena: make a wish uncle Nick (I nodded and closed my eyes before making the wish)

I wished the first thing that crossed my mind.

Demi.

I opened my eyes to blow out the candle and felt strange for having made that wish. Everyone clapped for me and Alena giggled happily.

Alena: what was your wish?

Kevin: birthday wishes can't be said out loud, little one (I was grateful there was that kind of "rule")

Nick: well, we can eat (while my mom cut the cake, I looked at Joe) and Sophie? Why didn't you invite her?

Joe: Demi forced me to invite her but Sophie was a little embarrassed to come to your birthday because nobody knows her

Nick: what a shame, I wanted to meet her

Joe: don't worry, soon you will

Nick: I hope so

We spent about two hours celebrating my birthday, and then my family left, leaving me and Demi alone on the bus.

Demi: did you have a nice birthday?

Nick: yes, it's been a while since I've had so much fun (she smiled and nodded)

Demi: in fact, your birthday isn't over yet

Nick: well...(I looked at my watch) I still have an hour left to celebrate (I joked)

Demi: do you think I can give you your birthday present before I go to my bus?

Nick: (I frowned) what kind of gift is that?

Demi: (she bit her lip and smiled as she pushed me by the chest until I fell sitting on the bed) I want it to be something different

Nick: hey- (she kissed me to shutting me up and undressed me completely before kneeling in front of me)

Demi: enjoy it, Nicky (she whispered to me before starting to kiss the entire length of my member)

Nick: mmm (I moaned when she sucked a little on the tip of my dick)

Demi: do you like it? (She asked me just before putting all my cock in her mouth, wetting it with her saliva)

Nick: ugh shit (I groaned and she looked at me while sucking the tip of my member)

Demi: I want you to try not to cum until I tell you to do it, kay?

Nick: (I nodded, biting my lip) I don't know how long I can resist...you're too damn good at this

She began to trace circles with her tongue on the tip of my cock while her hands took care of my balls.

Demi: you're so big Nick

Nick: oh God (I said before pulling her hair making her take all my dick in her mouth) D-demi...I can't hold i-t any lon-longer

Demi: yes, of course you can (she said and took off her shirt and bra to jerk my member with her tits)

Nick: D-demi...I can't take it any-more (I said breathlessly and she smirked)

Demi: come for me, little one (I came in her mouth and some drops slid down her neck to her tits)

Nick: you...are...incredible (I said with a smile and she put on her clothes before standing up)

Demi: I hope you liked my gift and had a happy birthday, Nicky (she whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead)

Nick: you're leaving? (I asked her confused and she shrugged)

Demi: tomorrow is the last show, we must rest

Nick: see you tomorrow? (She smiled and nodded at the door)

Demi: of course, buddy

Once she left my bus, I sighed with a goofy smile on my face and bit my lip hard as I got into the bathroom to take another shower before sleeping.

She's different from all the other girls. No one even gets to her heels.