64.

DEMI P.O.V.: When I finished singing, I went to my dressing room, where I met Luke. He was sitting on my couch drinking a beer and I smiled as soon as I entered.

Demi: hey, did you enjoy the show?

Lucas: it sounded great from here (my smile faded)

Demi: didn't you stay to see it?

Luke: no, it's just that I'm a little tired from training this season...you know

Demi: no, the truth is that I don't know (I said before grabbing my bag and locking myself in the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into clean clothes)

When I left the bathroom, ready to go, I saw that Luke was still in the same place liking photos of half-naked models on instagram. I sighed inaudibly and pressed my lips together.

Demi: we are going to the buses

Luke: what will we do today? (He asked me with a wink)

Demi: today there's a party in a club, I'm going to party with my friends, you can do whatever you want (I said grabbing my bag and opening the dressing room door)

Luke: hey wait, beautiful...did you get mad at me because I didn't stay to see you? (I rolled my eyes and looked at him once we were both in the hallway)

Demi: no, don't worry, I didn't expected you to, to be honest

Luke: Demi, I've already seen you at your shows, what was the point of watching you again? (He asked and kissed me unexpectedly)

Demi: nothing, you're right (I said faking a smile and we held hands before going out to meet the team to get on the cars that would take us back, this time, to the buses)

This time we didn't have to share a car with Nick and his filthy girlfriend...no, with Cherry and her filthy boyfriend; which made me feel better even though I had to put up with Luke in all his falsehood that I hadn't realized before. He was so fake and I had ever started to like him...can you imagine?

When we got to the buses, we all walked to a common point where we agreed on the time and the club that we were going to go celebrate. I noticed that Nick and Cherry were a little far from each other, but I didn't want to give it too much importance, after all, those were their relationship problems.

Luke: do you have to change your clothes yet? (He asked me once we got into my bus)

Demi: yes, it will be a second (I said as I walked to my room)

I chose nice but reserved clothes for going out that night and quickly changed in the bathroom so as not to be late for the club. That night I wanted to party.

Demi: Luke? (I asked him when I realized he wasn't near my room in the bus. He left the bus)

Probably looking for a beer, I thought and put on my jacket before getting off the bus. Just when I stepped on the pavement, I bumped into Nick.

Demi: sorry

Nick: no, don't worry...if you're looking for your little boyfriend, I saw him talking with Mike and Phil

Demi: with Mike and Phil?

Nick: yes, you be careful with him...not for taking a different man to bed every day, you should risk yourself to get into dirty games (I frowned)

Demi: I don't take different men to bed every night, I thought you knew me better, Nick

Nick: I guess so. I still do, so I know it wasn't enough for you to fuck my brother the other day, today you're going to fuck Luke and on Saturday probably that other ugly fighter you talk to (I raised my eyebrows and he smiled) what? It's true, we both know that you love having a cock between your legs...although I think you would even be cool with a pussy for now, you just want to have someone to spend the night with because you can't be with me