15.

NICK P.O.V.: the next day we decided to head to a hotel before the show, to get our stuff ready even if it was just for one night. We would be in Boston the next day but today was our concert in Bufalo. I was heading to the pool when I met Demi on the hall. She glanced at me, and then back to the floor. I smiled at her and walked to where she was.

Nick: hey

Demi: hey

Nick: you haven't talked to me since yesterday night and it's the afternoon already.

Demi: umm yea, I was busy (she said putting her sunglasses on as we started to walk to the pool of the hotel where the whole team was already)

Nick: busy? I don't really believe you but okay

Demi: yea (we went silently to the pool and she sat with the girls by the pool while I went with the boys to have a drink on the pool bar)

I was sipping on my cocktail while John talked to us when I saw Demi taking her dress off revealing the hot curves she has perfectly fitting an orange bikini. I kept watching her as she made her way to the pool with Kelsey and they got into it slowly.

John: what you think Nick? (He asked and I had to turn my head to look at him)

Nick: umm, sorry, I wasn't really listening...what were you saying?

John: (he chuckled) I said that maybe you and Demi could share a bus this next week until we fix hers

Nick: fix hers? What happened to it?

John: something with the energy is not right, she didn't have light this morning

Nick: oh umm...and the question was if we could share my bus for this week? (He nodded and I shivered at the thought of it but when Phil sent me a slightly confused look, I had to keep it professional) yea I mean, if she doesn't mind...we can share it

John: cool (I turned my head back at the girls on the pool and saw Demi walking out of it, her whole body covered in drops of water that made her look even sexier)

I bit my lip while my eyes wandered through her whole body stopping slightly at her chest. But then I realized that she was coming our way with Marissa. I sighed and pressed my lips together turning my back at them.

Marissa: hey Nick, you're not going to the pool? It's amazing (she asked me and I glanced at her trying to ignore that Demi was beside me looking at me as well)

Nick: umm, maybe later. I'm okay here

Demi: you shouldn't drink that much alcohol, it's gonna warm you more

Nick: uh, yea, you're probably right (I said glancing briefly at her before looking to the pool)

That's not the only thing making me warm. I thought.

Marissa: anyways, we'll be there in case you wanna go

Nick: sure, thanks (they left and I sighed in relief before drinking my cocktail all at once)

Phil: Nick

Nick: yea?

Phil: tonight we're gonna celebrate in a club

Nick: okay, and we'll travel all night?

Phil: yes...so, from tonight after the show, you're gonna share bus with Demi

Nick: (I sighed) only a week, right?

Phil: yes, any problem with it? (I shook my head)

Nick: nope

Is just a week. I can do it. Right?

Skin, Heart and Mind  ~ Nemi जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें