25.

DEMI P.O.V.: I was talking with Kelsey, Natalie, Jill and Marissa on the end of the bus, I was sitting in the couch with Marissa and Kelsey was standing beside me. We were having fun, listening to music as the bus started to move slowly.

Demi: now y'all better stop drinking cause I don't want vomit all around my bus (everyone laughed and I chuckled)

Marissa: I saw a very nice place in Saint Louis to go party. It's a dance club

Natalie: that's amazing, I wanna throw some moves

Demi: yea, me too

Marissa: and it's near the sta- (the bus moved abruptly making us jump a little and I felt a sticky liquid scurrying down my neck)

Kelsey: holy shit Demi, I'm sorry (I closed my eyes and laughed out loud)

Demi: I'm so gonna kill you Kelsey

Kelsey: I'm sorry, let me help you get cleaned in the bathroom (I stood up and smiled slightly at her)

Demi: don't worry, I'll do it. You guys, have fun here

Marissa: sure you don't need any help?

Demi: yea (I walked to the bathroom and left the door open as I started to wash my neck slowly cleaning the sticky vodka from my skin) ugh, this is so persistent (I said and heard someone chuckling beside me) it's not funny Nicholas

Nick: yea, it's not but...come on, out of anyone, you decided to sit under Kelsey's drink? Knowing how clumsy she is? (I sighed)

Demi: I regret now (he smiled)

Nick: need help there?

Demi: no, don't worry...is just that there's some behind my neck and I can't even localize it, it frustrates me

Nick: come on, let me help you there (he entered to the bathroom and closed the door behind him so we both could be there)

Demi: it's all over my neck

Nick: I see (he said laughing and I rolled my eyes as I saw him through the mirror in front of us)

Demi: shut up already

Nick: hey, at least I'm helping you (someone changed a chill song to "S&M" by Rihanna and I smiled moving my fingers on the sink to the rhythm)

Demi: cause I might be bad but I'm perfectly good at it (I whisper-sang and felt his cold fingers cleaning my neck as he licked his lips)

I shivered when he introduced his hand under my t-shirt to clean me there too. And felt his hot breath hitting my neck as he worked on my skin with his lips slightly opened.

Nick: I think is ready (he whispered behind me and I felt my blood running to my crotch as his hand grabbed my waist when the bus moved abruptly again) sorry (he said when he realized we were really close to each other)

I knew I had to be stronger, but damn it...who can be strong when you're in the same cubicle than the most attractive man of the world and Rihanna is singing about sex on the other room.

I sucked on my breath as he ran his finger through my neck and the sight of us that the mirror gave me, turned me on to the point, I reacted. I made just one move and pushed his body to the door pressing my hands on his chest as he looked down at me.

Demi: fuck it (I said and cupped his face as I leant in to press my lips against his)

It wasn't horrible like the last time. It made fireworks explode in my crotch and chest and caused my whole body to shiver as our tongues connected. It was too good to be truth, and it ended too soon.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Kelsey: D, you're okay there? I feel terrible

Demi: uh, I-I'm fine Kels, meet you there in a minute (I said with my face burning and glanced at Nick in front of me looking at the floor)

Nick: well-

Demi: we should go back to the party

Nick: s-sure...I'll go in a minute

Demi: yea (I whispered and avoided looking at him while leaving the bathroom)

What the fuck was that?