11.

NICK P.O.V.: after the show I had to lock myself in the dressing room while everyone celebrated. I had to think, and clear my mind. So when we were back in the hotel, I put on my sport clothes and went to Phil's room.

Phil: Nick, what happened?

Nick: I'm gonna go run to clear my mind but I'll be back soon

Phil: you're not going to a party, right?

Nick: of course, just look at me (he chuckled)

Phil: okay go (I spent at least 20 minutes running until a car almost hit me in the dark and I realized that I wasn't fulky thinking anymore),

My mind just kept saying: Demi. Everything was related to her, and if I gotta be honest with you...there is a reason why haven't been close to her anymore.

When Joe left after the 4th of July, I started to overthink about being jealous of him and Demi. Why was I jealous? Why did I feel that way towards my best friend? It didn't take me too long to know the answer cause that night I had a revealing dream. I dreamt of something I've never ever dreamt before. It was me watching Demi sing "Body Say" from the audience and she moved her hips back and forth staring deeply into my eyes. Of course, the next morning I woke up with a hard one.

I decided that maybe if I ignored her, it would go away in some days. But when I realized it wasn't going away, I took a girl to my bus and we had sex. It felt sadly bad to do it. She said it was the best sex ever while I just thought: it's a way of satisfying myself but it doesn't make me forget the attraction I feel for Demi. And plus, she texted me just before I fucked that blonde girl, which gave me a very guilty feeling.

Today she came to talk to me, I saw her closely after 10 days, she tried to get me back, she asked what she did wrong and I kicked her out, I hurt her. When all I wanted to do was hug her and tell her "it's okay, we're best friends, you're still my buddy". I was way too blind to not realize that this distance wouldn't make me forget anything cause all my mind keeps replaying in my head is her sexy dance that I saw in my dream.

I feel attraction for her, that's true. But it's also true that I want her to be close to me as my best friend. And there's only one problem with that...if I ever act on my physical attraction to her, it's probably not gonna be okay.

I sighed loudly as I started to run back the hotel. I was fast, so around 15 minutes later, I was already in my shower. I looked at the time after I dressed up. 12:09 a.m.

Nick: it's worth the chance (I walked to the room across the hall and knocked on the door repeatedly)