56.

DEMI P.O.V.: the next day, we all headed for the buses because we had to travel to the next city on the tour. I saw Nick with Cherry, so I decided not to bother them and chose to wait to get on my bus, in the company of my friend Kelsey.

Kelsey: How was your night? I saw you left the restaurant early with Luke (she said with a playful grin)

Demi: well it wasn't a bad night, I guess we had fun

Kelsey: is he good in bed?

Demi: he's just as good as when he's walking (I said and laughed at my irony, however, Kelsey obviously didn't understand my humor)

Kelsey: I don't understand it

Demi: forget it (she shrugged and chuckled)

Kelsey: do you think Nick and Cherry are going to last? They are already an item in the networks

Demi: I don't know, I just hope he doesn't break her heart and ruin the tour

Kelsey: well, I don't think so Demi...he looks really into her (I put on my sunglasses and shrugged) you don't think he's in love?

Demi: I have no idea Kels, we are no longer as close as we were before

Kelsey: ever since...?

Demi: yes, I guess

Kelsey: and does his relationship with Cherry bother you in any way?

Demi: (I sighed and shook my head) As I already told you, I just hope that doesn't end badly and harm me. Nick can do whatever he wants with his life, we are just friends...and that's what we always were.

Kelsey: okay, you're right (I nodded)

I got on my bus a few minutes later and we started the journey to get to Anaheim. I was able to rest for a couple of hours and compose some music, although nothing was good enough to be published. After lunch on the bus, the buses stopped to fill the fuel tanks.

I got off my bus for some air and headed to the store of the gas station for a coffee. I was waiting for my coffee when I spotted Nick next to his bus, playing with his feet on the floor. I smiled remembering that he usually does that when he's bored.

Demi: Excuse me, could it be two coffees?

Seller: sure, both the same?

Demi: ummm yes, no sugar.

Waitress: ok, here they are (he gave me both coffees and I paid)

Demi: thanks, bye

Waitress: goodbye (I left the store and walked to where Nick was)

Demi: Hi, I thought you would want one (I said and he looked at me before smiling slightly)

Nick: yes, thanks (he grabbed the coffee I offered him)

Demi: no sugar

Nick: luckily (I smiled and bit my lip lightly while he drank his coffee)

Demi: I didn't like your attitude last night, with Luke

Nick: well I just did you a favor..you were practically fucking in the restaurant, so I think you should thank me

Demi: I won't, cause I know what you say is not true...anyway that wasn't going to get that far last night

Nick: what do you say? I'm sure you had sex last night after dinner (I raised my eyebrows and I thought of trying to make him jealous)

Demi: maybe. How was your night? Cherry went up to your room with you?