12.

DEMI P.O.V.: I opened the door with messy hair and red eyes from crying and saw him standing there with a serious expression.

Demi: what do you need?

Nick: I need to talk with you

Demi: about what? I think you said enough (he sighed and shoved his hands on his pockets)

Nick: can I enter? I don't think Phil will like us being here at this time

Demi: we don't have anything to talk about, so leave (I tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand firmly on it)

Nick: I know I made a huge mistake but we need to talk. I mean, I need to talk with you

Demi: you wanna show me more of how you don't care about our friendship? (He shook his head)

Nick: Demi, please...I see how this affected you, I see it in your eyes right now (I rolled my eyes and shrugged)

Demi: I'll get over it

Nick: (he sighed) fucking bullshit (he opened the door completely pushing me a little and entered locking the door behind me)

Anyone in my place would've called security but I knew Nick was inoffensive so I just crossed my arms over my chest.

Nick: just listen to me, okay?

Demi: I don't wanna be hurt again by your words Nick. I pass (I started to walk back to my bed but he wrapped his fingers around my arm)

Nick: just hear me out, Demi...please (I glanced back at him and saw that look that I hated on his face. I instantly knew what was coming)

Demi: hurry up, I gotta sleep

Nick: I have been distant with you, I know it. I said some hurting shit today, I know it. I've been making mistake behind mistake, I know it too. But I just wanna tell you that I really, really, really am sorry.

Demi: that's all? (He shook his head taking a deep breath) then?

Nick: you asked me the reason why I stopped being myself around you...I was confused Demi, I needed time for myself

Demi: yea, alright, you spent a whole week by yourself and then you spent time alone with a blonde girl...is she your therapist or something? (I said and bit my lip in anger as my feet tipped on the floor impatiently)

Nick: I'm sorry for that too. I read your text and fucked her, that's what you're thinking, right? (I shrugged) I did. I've always been honest with you, and I'm being now. I'm sorry I didn't answer, I never thought you would see her anyways

Demi: well, I did. It's not like I wanted to anyways

Nick: Demi...You're right if you don't wanna be friends with me again but I promise that the things I did are the best for us, for you

Demi: what? I haven't been eating nor sleeping well and you say this is for "my best"? That's some big shit what you just said

Nick: we've been best friends for a long time and I truly don't wanna lose you for this silky fight. I made mistakes, you were always right, you deserve a better best friend and it's okay if you hate and don't wanna see me again but...(he bit his lip and I saw tears filling his eyes. I had to look to the floor to not cry right there) but I care about us, I care about you. You're one of the best things I have in my life and I'm sorry for everything...can you forgive me? Please (I stared at his eyes again and realized tears were falling down through both our faces) I-I don't wanna l-lose you (he dried his face and I shook my head)

Demi: I don't want you to hurt me again, I can't risk myself Nick (he shook his head vigorously taking a step closer to me)

Nick: Dem, please forgive me (he whispered taking my hand on his and caressed it)

Demi: I- (I chowed down on my lip holding my tears and hugged him tightly by his waist) don't leave me again, please just don't leave me again

Nick: I promise I won't do it again, and I'm so so sorry Demi...I really am (he whispered on my ear and I snuggled my face on his chest)

After some seconds, I moved away and stared to his face.

Demi: you should go to sleep, Phil's gonna kill us tomorrow for being zombies

Nick: (he chuckled making me smile) yea, I'll go. See you tomorrow at breakfast?

Demi: sure (he kissed my cheek and I closed my eyes unconsciously as his soft lips touched my skin)

Nick: bye

Demi: bye (I saw him enter his room and closed my door smiling slightly)